Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Update 15, Patch 1: Online!

We've just updated Lamannia with the first part of U15, Patch 1!

You can check out the release notes here:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376774

You can find the known issues here:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376772

Keep your eyes on this thread for information on upcoming Dev events!

**We did not do a character wipe, so there will be leveling and gearing events at some point in the near future**

Ooh - nice set of fixes.

Now just fix UMD-recalc-lag, and at-the-minimum add a 2:1 ingred swapper recipe for Evenstar Challenge Ingredients (and/or make them BTA). K thx.

Also... I see the Mabar event scales to 25... is there also a new ~L24 item tier to craft or even wholly new items?
    Last edited by Gratch; 09-04-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Question

i am still showing that the server is down so at what time will it be up and open to play>>

Community Member dragons1ayer74's Avatar

No mention of fixes or even known issues for the quest "Outbreak" being uncompleteable in epic difficulties makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by dragons1ayer74 View Post
    No mention of fixes or even known issues for the quest "Outbreak" being uncompleteable in epic difficulties makes me sad
    It's completable. Do left side first, then right side. Leave all characters with any sort of healing or damage aura running at the quest entrance before engaging the infected wizard on the left path in the back room. Really, don't let a RS, FS or PM near him - Buggers up the action script. Do none of the optionals until the quest completes and you get your XP. You may then DDoor to finish the optionals if desired. It's oh so fun!

Two points of curiosity:
    Fury of the Wild's Adrenaline benefit no longer works with ranged combat.
    As designed, should or should not Adrenaline apply to thrown weapons, and has anyone checked what actually occurs?

Re: Release notes,

The Monster Manual requirements for Kobold Hunter have been reduced so that all Hunter deeds can be unlocked.
    Bats & Earth Elementals are still their live values, which are apparently unattainable by other posters.
    olganon.org - Remember to play in moderation.
    olganon.org - A videogame shouldn't be your life.

Some nice fixes but shame the known issues list is longer than the fixes list once again
    <------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.

Community Member

Still no character wipe? That's really sad.

Community Member

The Raid Timer Bypass item are now unbound, and can be traded or auctioned.
    Fail.

The Legendary Dreadnought's Momentum Swing now property states that it requires a weapon in order to be used.
    Why fix what you can simply change the description of?

Fail x2.
    Last edited by Gimpinator; 09-04-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them. Far too often players use it as a tool to push there own agenda and twist numbers to cause strife where its not due.

Community Member

Were FoTW Many-shotters really OP? This nerf is not called for.

Personal d000m level: 83%

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

nice work!

Community Member dragons1ayer74's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    It's completable. Do left side first, then right side. Leave all characters with any sort of healing or damage aura running at the quest entrance before engaging the infected wizard on the left path in the back room. Really, don't let a RS, FS or PM near him - Buggers up the action script. Do none of the optionals until the quest completes and you get your XP. You may then DDoor to finish the optionals if desired. It's oh so fun!
    How do you complete it if in a party of only FVS?

Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    Were FoTW Many-shotters really OP? This nerf is not called for.

Oh man, how i love turbine way of fixing things...
    My barbarian keeps getting hit with Frenzy/Death Frenzy everytime he shoots with a bow (but gets no extra dmg dice) for the last 2 updates, they don't seem to have the time to fix that, but there is always time to nerf the only thing that saved the update for him....

I stopped playing this game for 1 year, came back to check this update and its so interesting to see how somethings changed: pay 2 win: Epic Destinies, my 2nd account won't ever be used because it's useless now without EDs, +2 twist of fate tomes (seriously? DDO store only? something equivalent to 6 lvls of an ED), raid bypass timer? jez...

But i am glad the old classics will never change: Never decreasing number of bugs, no constant rules (everything is so buggy and keeps changing that its impossible to plan a char, that fury of the wild adrenaline nerf will end up causing me to TR again...which i won't because something else will change soon anyway)...

Change back Fury of the Wild Adrenaline to work on ranged, stop nerfing, stop selling p2w stuff and start fixing bugs before making changes, you need a solid base before start tweaking and at the moment everything is all over the place, this current Turbine model is really not working,

Since the last character wipe on lamma was pre-U14, my Acrobat is too small to test this... could someone please see if Earthquake knocks down acrobats (who are completely immune to knockdown) just like Flung Spider Poo, err, Web Line trip does?

Please kick ranged physical damage dealers some more often and harder in the groin, we love it.

Learn to play Turbine.
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Also... I see the Mabar event scales to 25... is there also a new ~L24 item tier to craft or even wholly new items?
    That is an interesting question.

It will also be interesting to see how fast a pack of mobs spawned by a group of 25s can kill off a group of lowbies.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Outbreak
    • The optional objective timer has been slightly increased for Elite difficulty.

You meant Overgrowth? There is no timed optional in Outbreak AFAIK. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons1ayer74 View Post
    How do you complete it if in a party of only FVS?
    Make sure none of them have any of the Angel of Vengeance (including Shield of Condemnation for some unknown reason) or Exalted Angel abilities active. Maybe this will be fixed with the next patch?

Question

....so when do we get to try out the new Mabar event?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast