Default "Cheapest" GS Blanks

Hello:

Has anyone analyzed the various GS blank recipes for which is the "cheapest" to craft?

I was going to make a few clicky items and whether they are weapons or items don't matter to me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Splotto View Post
    Hello:

Has anyone analyzed the various GS blank recipes for which is the "cheapest" to craft?

I was going to make a few clicky items and whether they are weapons or items don't matter to me.

Thanks.
    Just keep an eye on the AH for blanks that were mistakes. Some desirable things like falchions that require a horn rather than a cell often get muffed up and their far less desirable results get put on the AH for cheap.

-------
    If you are wondering what is the cheapest blank as far as ingred grind , they are all about the same , roughly.
    If you mean to purchase base ingred well then stay with recipes that have the least amount of funk and twigs as they cost the mos on the AH
    Move along , Nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by t0r012 View Post
    Just keep an eye on the AH for blanks that were mistakes. Some desirable things like falchions that require a horn rather than a cell often get muffed up and their far less desirable results get put on the AH for cheap.

-------
    If you are wondering what is the cheapest blank as far as ingred grind , they are all about the same , roughly.
    If you mean to purchase base ingred well then stay with recipes that have the least amount of funk and twigs as they cost the mos on the AH
    Yeah. I am always on the prowl for AH blanks. But I was just curious if anyone had broken it down scientific-like.

Not exacly research but expansive ingrediens are: Funk and Twig and large thorns.
    So anything without it is cool.
    Maybe Mornigstar would fit your.

I scraped the ingredient requirements for this purpose a while back. It's up to you to weight the individual ingredients, but probably it's just a matter of what you happen to pull. Personally I found funks and petals rarest. YMMV.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=347279
    Praise the Dark Six and pass the heals to pure melees.
    Full feat tree; Cannith; change; merger; evil; win; minmaxing; FotM; deja vu; Kobolds.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online ~ Nude Song and Gnarled Onions