Default Simply Embarrassing...

Turbine,

I try to report bugs, but you sure don't make that easy for me to do.

When I submit a bug report it looks like nothing happens...

... a little detective work with the mouse reveals there is more going on...

PS, yes, black text on black background, really classy (and helpful).

EDIT: seems in the forum shift, my attachments became 1x1 pixels... problem should be resolved with new bug reporting tool, but time will tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by esheep; 05-18-2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: forum shift problems
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    it will go on and on and on to level 999

i agree. however, it is easily fixed.

turbine: if you just delete all that text entirely from the program you wont have to spend time trying to hide it.

its kinda like when you changed all those bugs' tooltips so that they were WAI instead of fixing the bug.

same idea will work here and you wont have all these pesky customers able to document as many of your shortcomings.

-just trying to help

Default Business as usual

This is just the way things are done in Turbine Land.

Community Member

That is an artifact of when they changed the forums for security reasons. Now your forum/myddo login has a session timeout. This affects the help info as well. To fix that, open up myDDO and click on the little house icon.

That will re-log you in.

Quote Originally Posted by GoRinNoSho View Post
    That is an artifact of when they changed the forums for security reasons. Now your forum/myddo login has a session timeout. This affects the help info as well. To fix that, open up myDDO and click on the little house icon.

That will re-log you in.
    You know its bad when the bug reporting system is bugged...

While that works, it defeats the whole purpose of the "in-game" bug reporting system.

Turbine should be embarassed about this one still not being resolved.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Come on, when's the next English holiday. They need more patches. (they always happen when Brits have off) -Turbine is based in MA. Boston Tea party. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    You know its bad when the bug reporting system is bugged...

While that works, it defeats the whole purpose of the "in-game" bug reporting system.

Turbine should be embarassed about this one still not being resolved.
    Also the bug reporting tool doesn't work at all if you have a valid game account, but the matching forum account is banned/suspended.

Just because you don't want someone on your forums they aren't allowed to submit bugs? What?

OK, rather than griping, how bout we follow the instructions and try to be productive about helping Turbine fix the tool? C'mon, folks, let's all help each other out!

Turbine, I'm just going to need an account on the bug form web server, so I can email root@localhost there. You can send me the ip and credentials in a PM.

The Brotherhood of BYOH--Thelanis: Charged, WF Artificer; Venomshade, Half-Elf Monk; Poxs, Fist of an Angry God; Crash, Pale Monkster

The best is when a bug is posted on the forums and a dev comes in to say, "We didn't know it was broken because we haven't received any bug reports on it!" Derp.
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

This is working as intended. Part of Dungeons and Dragons is puzzle solving.