Default Wizard 19/ Fighter 1 Advice?

Fellow DDO Players, could you please give me a list of pros and cons of being a Wizard 19 and a Fighter 1? How much spellpower would i lose, if i were to multiclass into the Fighter class for one level? Would i continue gaining more health as i level as a wizard, or do you need to keep leveling into Fighter in order to keep getting the health? I just really want to know what would i gain and what would i lose as being a Wizard 19 and a Fighter 1. ( I already know that i do not want the capstone for wizard). Thank you for the help!

P.S.- My stats are: STR 13 DEX 8 CON 16 INT 17 WIS 8 and CHA 8.
    Last edited by FrankThePrank; 09-01-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Community Member

Don't.
    Fighter 1 gives you 1 feat and weapon proficiency + some extra hp.

20 wiz gives you 1 feat, load master's touch for weapon proficiency, 1 spell pen, + capstone + spell slots + 100 spell power.

Community Member

Go pure. Best advice I can give you.
    It's a game. GAME! Only a game. say it with me now - GAME. There. That's better.

Community Member

If you want to be swinging as a wizard at cap, use masters touch and then load up on divine power clickies. You won't be terrifically effective, but it's better than gimping yourself. In my opinion.
    It's a game. GAME! Only a game. say it with me now - GAME. There. That's better.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankThePrank
    ( I already know that i do not want the capstone for wizard).
    ???

The capstone is +1 DC and -1 to all metamagic costs for 2 AP. Why wouldn't you want it?

Community Member

Um, I think given the OPs name this is likely to be a (surprisingly successful) trolling attempt..............