Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Default winter wolf

a winter wolf decided that it had tired of his evil ways, having run out of ice breakers chewing gum anyway.

cautiously approaching the pax convention, it made peace with his long time nemesis stoniar, and has never left his side since.

except for a few days in december during the risia ice festival, when the festivult jester calls him back to a few quests to wear antlers.
    Last edited by stoniar; 09-01-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redmexz View Post
    I'm at Pax Prime!!!!!!!!!! Going to the party tonight. O I have the high score in the Challenge right now!!!!! One up for Rojox and guild Empire
    Ok, so I lost the challenge by one point. I had 298. Ok, today I have my DDO T-shirt on I'm bound to win today. Good morning PAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx prime. OOO for people that are not at pax's all other games suckkk , sorry I'm just a big DDO fan
    With respect Rojox

Woof woof

Quote Originally Posted by Wildseed View Post
    Her name was Kitty, she was a winter wolf pup companion to Wildseed, they entered Pax Prime together, Wildseed wandered over to Turbine's booth but Kitty went the other way. Wildseed gasped as she got her Pax Prime swag and turned to show it to Kitty only to find out the wolf pup was gone! She ran around looking for her beloved companion but couldn't find her... In the meantime Kitty had found this other winter wolf pup and was eyeing him very closely and started following him and his companion finally she heard Wildseed calling her and gave a mournful look at the male, and left to go find Wildseed. They left Pax Prime and while walking home she found him again and was able to make new friends... come to find out, his name was Cat! so it was a match made in heaven! Enjoy Pax Prime!
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaxhunter View Post
    Wolf pup goes to pax,
    Lighthardtt says so
    He's entered in drawing.
    Congrats to our winners! Codes will be PM'd shortly. Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Default Thanks!

Oooh first time winning a contest in a long time thanks so much!
    Current TR project -- Anshel life 8 of 20 ending up FVS
    Side TR project -- Daciana (life 8 of 14 maybe)(Will be completionist druid)
    Khyber main server

Originally Posted by MeliCat:
    I don't like strawberry ice cream. You can offer all the strawberry ice cream that you like and I won't eat it. Offer me chocolate and I'll ask for second helpings.

Quote Originally Posted by redmexz View Post
    Ok, so I lost the challenge by one point. I had 298. Ok, today I have my DDO T-shirt on I'm bound to win today. Good morning PAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx prime. OOO for people that are not at pax's all other games suckkk , sorry I'm just a big DDO fan
    With respect Rojox
    I believe the high score wound up being 350ish or so. My personal best was just under 300 as well. Probably should have cast more ice storms.
    You may know me as: Gannot, Gonnet, Gunnet, Ginnet, Gaxxat, Gennot, Gannut, Gxnnxt, Horseface, Izzayhay, Pailmaster, Artifactual, Gynnet and/or Barred. What? I like alts.

Community Member

Got back from PAX and the game works party, did not win a drawing , and when I tried to enter the code for my wolf it said it was already used O_o I wanted my wolf ;_; put a ticket in with http://support.turbine.com, but with all the choices and none saying "promotional issues" hopefully eventually I will send one to the right people and they can help.

RojoX of Sarlona had the highest score which was 372. I tried my myself quite a few times but only could get 279.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Congrats to our winners! Codes will be PM'd shortly. Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.
    Thanks Cordovan, I'm diggin' my new buddy! Trying to think of a name though... maybe "Winner!"?
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Community Member

Unhappy Awww

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    The pup is denied entry at the door since it's open to service animals only. The poor thing wanders the streets and becomes feral. Eventually it is caught by animal control and put down.
    Man thats sad really sad.I would luv to have that happen to my dum pets Lol!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234