Default Small fot question

Question about fot, or to be accurate about stormy.
    Tanked him and Tto 30-40 times so far, on ehard normal (yet have to try on elite cause we dont pug elite sadly).

Build is pyrene, is completionist plenty plifes, think i have 23 dunno right. Gearwise for stormy im using ee jeweled, pale and swap in to mantle if it becomes realy messy and im out of charges.

Usualy its a pike job, on normal/hard swing a bit press on cocon and shield til group preps tto.

Things i noticed, when i join groups around 5-6 am my time and im totaly wasted and tired and dont pay attention. + group with unfamiliar faces and i get forced to dual multi task, aka res people keep peops alive and tank tto.
    I waste charges on tto etc.

This happend only when im tired cause i do things wrong.

Stormy starts spamming metoer and bl dragon bolt and depletes my spell absorp in seconds.
    Do i allow him to knock me in wrong direction so he starts using spells?

Do the dragons come to near and allow him to start casting?

Dont see info about those spells on wiki yet im pretty sure he uses them.
    Question is, anyone know what the trigger is?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post

Stormy starts spamming metoer and bl dragon bolt and depletes my spell absorp in seconds.
    Do i allow him to knock me in wrong direction so he starts using spells?

Do the dragons come to near and allow him to start casting?

Dont see info about those spells on wiki yet im pretty sure he uses them.
    Question is, anyone know what the trigger is?
    I just noticed this recently. I tanked him a bunch before the last two updates and always finished with at least 10 charges left on lav stone. Recently I've seen 50 charges get used up in seconds. Never saw what did it, as I usually zone out due to boredom and dont pay attention. Now I dont equip lav until I have pulled him to a corner - seems to help.

Community Member

Not this dungeon but...

Yesterday my Silver Flame necklace got depleted in one hit (10 charges gone) and splatted me with 2 neg levels.

Is it possible there is a glitch in regard to items that absorb? Not just this dungeon?

On another note...

My last couple runs, my EE jeweled cloak has not stopped the boom. I could take a boom with the cloak on and end up with a bunch of electric damage taken and the cloak is still at max charges.

Before 18.2 it stopped the boom basically flawlessly until it ran out.

Community Member

Default Paying closer attention during this TR

Just did enemy within, elite.

Frostmarrow Evoker depletes 7+ charges of Silver Flame necklace in timespan of approximately one second.

Combat log indicated a single attack with cause wounds. That was the only 'energy drain' attack I could see in combat log...

Another Evoker up the hall burned the next three charges of necklace in a similar manner, single attack or very short time span.

I do not recall this happening in the past...