Community Member

Default Epic Elite An Offering of Blood - Solo

This was quite interesting with yellow/orange alert, lots of running back and forth getting debuffed , cripple , curse, trying to get the levers and open the doors to advance.EE DA imo is still abit more challenging though.

Resources used : 2 major pots about 50 healing scrolls and lots of haste pots.

~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Community Member

Gratz

Hotbar 1, slot 6 !

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    Gratz

Hotbar 1, slot 6 !
    I see what u did there..

I'm surprised you find DA more challenging, I've had a lot more trouble with OOB pre-U14. Did U14 change the balance that much ?

Gratz on your achievement
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Congratulations. Nice work

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    I'm surprised you find DA more challenging, I've had a lot more trouble with OOB pre-U14. Did U14 change the balance that much ?

Gratz on your achievement
    DA is one room full of mobs that continue to spawn on you giving little time to pause while OoB is a fast paced quest too, you can have afew places to pause, use your clikys and stuff.

As for U14 i find both of them alot easier to solo then before , ED,s did changed the balance quite abit .
    Last edited by nix_vali; 08-31-2012 at 05:16 PM.

I found OOB more "front loaded" : after the second aspect and the optional named scorpion/drow, there aren't much if any respawns. Once there, I can totally imagine OOB being quite easy, with mobs to torc and all. But I never managed to get there solo, and even duoing took us several tries to get there.

DA... Well I guess I've practiced a lot more, once you know which mobs are dangerous and how to eliminate them quickly, it's just a lot of running around. And contrary to OOB, the difficult parts are at the end, which makes failing more painful.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!