Default Monster Manual not displaying correctly

Was wondering if anyone is having a problem with the display with the Wolf counts in the monster manual. When I kill a Wolf the MM updates the counts and redisplays the counts, but when I logout and back in the display shows that I haven't killed any Wolf at all.

This screen shot shows after I kill Wolf:

This screen shots show what happens after I logout and back in:
    Where is my GREATBOW???

for me...

Wolf kills disappeared completely 2 nights ago had 2 deeds done... then came back after killing a wolf.

however last night was gone again and after killing several wolves did not come back... I've have 0 wolf kills???

1st time I believe I killed a named wolf... last night were just plain wolves... maybe it just needs to add something that wasn't on list to come back...

guess I'm verifying it's bugged???

[posted this on other thread, but guess this would be a better place]

You know I had been using the Superior Sarcasm font exclusively but it seems in a unannounced hotfix they slipped in the Sovereign Sarcasm font... keep up the good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsickle View Post
    for me...

Wolf kills disappeared completely 2 nights ago had 2 deeds done... then came back after killing a wolf.

however last night was gone again and after killing several wolves did not come back... I've have 0 wolf kills???

1st time I believe I killed a named wolf... last night were just plain wolves... maybe it just needs to add something that wasn't on list to come back...

guess I'm verifying it's bugged???

[posted this on other thread, but guess this would be a better place]

I've always had it come back after I kill a wolf, didn't have to be a new one.
    Where is my GREATBOW???