Default Knights of Winterfell looking to expand (Khyber)

We're a teamplaying guild looking to expand our ranks with active players to keep the guild favor going!

We welcome friendly teamplayers from all over the world, and right now we're especially looking for more active European players.

Visit our websites for more info:
    http://my.ddo.com/guild-khyber-knights_of_winterfell/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/166718563531/

Send me a PM or an in-game mail to Aeiliendil, and I'll get back to you! We'd like to run a quest or two with you before we offer a guild invite.

See you around...

Default Still Recruiting

Our Guild is still actively recruiting players and currently stand as the 4th largest and most versatile guild on the Khyber server! We are originally a US based guild but have members from around the globe. If you are looking for a group of fellow RPG lovers please send a tell to any officer in the Guild! Look forward to seeing you in game!

Jaik~ Officer and founding member of The Knights of Winterfell

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAC0B View Post
    Our Guild is still actively recruiting players and currently stand as the 4th largest and most versatile guild on the Khyber server! We are originally a US based guild but have members from around the globe. If you are looking for a group of fellow RPG lovers please send a tell to any officer in the Guild! Look forward to seeing you in game!

Jaik~ Officer and founding member of The Knights of Winterfell
    Are you still recruiting? I have went to your website and it does not seem to work; the one posted here nor the one posted from your FB site.

I currently belong to a guild, but the guild is primarily consisting of soloists. It is very rare to have the guild run anything together. In addition, I do have quite a few toons. I understand not allowing all of the toons into the guild, just curious if you are recruiting still in order to find people that wish to team play.

Thank you for time,
    Emerldknight

PS: I have gotten my wife into playing the game and I know if I were to join, she would wish to come along. She is still shy about playing the game, but she is quickly learning the parameters, coming from playing other games, like Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerld View Post
    Are you still recruiting? I have went to your website and it does not seem to work; the one posted here nor the one posted from your FB site.

I currently belong to a guild, but the guild is primarily consisting of soloists. It is very rare to have the guild run anything together. In addition, I do have quite a few toons. I understand not allowing all of the toons into the guild, just curious if you are recruiting still in order to find people that wish to team play.

Thank you for time,
    Emerldknight

PS: I have gotten my wife into playing the game and I know if I were to join, she would wish to come along. She is still shy about playing the game, but she is quickly learning the parameters, coming from playing other games, like Diablo.
    Sorry for any confusion, our FB page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/KnightsOfWinterfell/
    Or you can give me your main toons name and I will mail you in-game so we can run a few quests!!

Community Member

Default Looking to join up

I'm just getting into DDO after signing up way back in 2006, lol! I quit because folks ran it like a raid MMO, and passed on a lot of the traps, side rooms and exploring in a rush to level. Having returned to the game I am looking for a group that actually plays the game like true AD&D taking time to allow the different classes to utilize their skills and enjoy the beauty and flavor of this great game. If this is you send me a /tell in game to:

Malthiss the Badger (Dwarf Thief, Level 2.1 so far)

Hope to hear from you soon, and I have a friend as well who is interested.

Mal