Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silas_O'Reilly View Post
    Why don't you try dropping the 2 rogue levels and do 5 wizzy and 15 sorc and then follow through with your original plan? If it's only so you can get the PL when you TR in a week or 2, could you manage for 1 or 2 weeks without rogue levels?

Just a suggestion so you can continue along the TR path you are planning.
    A good plan, but I am already on the boat with a level of rogue

All I can think to do is use my +5 to go back to how I was (waste of a store bought +5) and either TR again (in another week) to drop the rogue levels, and then TR twice more with +5 's to end up 10 Sorc/10 Wiz, though I think I would still need another +1 (and another week) to make sure the PL I get would be Wiz.

I am just going to unsub till this gets fixed, and I hopefully get re-imbursed for the +5.
    Last edited by Darkfury; 08-28-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    This might not help since it has been stated by devs that they do not work on the same build that we all play on.
    There is nothing preventing a dev from making a copy of a character that exists in Live to a character with a new and anonymous name in Live, granting this copy enough TP to purchase hearts of wood, iterating through the LR process, logging the changes, and looking for what breaks.

The fact that devs choose to not test the fixes they develop on their "internal development server" on the live server after they deploy them does not mean they cannot.

I had a similar problem when I tried to change my 13 cleric/1 rogue/1 druid into a 12 cleric/2 monk/1 druid. I managed to do it just had to take druid level later on replacing a later cleric level since I already changed lvl 1 druid to lvl 1 Monk I just took my normal cleric levels and replaced the rogue level with 1st monk and after I did that I was able to change a cleric level after that into monk with no issues
    ~CANNITH~
    ~A Tribe Called Zerg~
    ~Nohaforged 27th Heroic Life (12 Iconic PL's) (8 Epic PL's)~
    ~Noha // Hayona // Nohacast // NoMooseForYou~

Founder

OP is stuck at level 1 on the character creation ship and all he gets is:

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I will make sure to pass along your experience to the folks on our GM team.
    Is that it? I don't know if the OP was able to at least get to some reasonable form of playable character but this is crazy!

I'm still looking into the LR issue in which some folks have lost their Epic Destiny XP, so unfortuantely I don't have anything to pass along right now on that one. If you can submit a bug report on it with as much detail as possible, it will assist our dev and QA teams in tracking down the cause of this bug.
    Since the Epic Destiny erasures have been going on for quite some time with no end in sight, what is the reason that Turbine can't help the players that have lost them get them back? Why should they have to either play at Epic levels from "scratch" or go through the trouble of grinding them all over again?

Community Member

The hearts in the store should have a warning on them - it's just plain bad business to be selling a product you know doesn't work.

Arrow

I am on the same boat.

Today I used a +5 Heart to finalize my Favored Soul into a 17 2 1 Druid Monk Ranger.

It was so borked that at L18 (Taking 19) (All Druid out of frustration at this point) it claimed I would have 4 classes, and at L19 (taking 20) it did me the huge favor of allowing me to take 1 Ranger Level.

Ticket submitted, Zero results.

Refund? I truly hope so.

"Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default lr/gr

I've screwed this up twice in the past few years. At least I assume it was me. You follow the level progression that you had laid out and go to make your minor changes, and oops... you are screwed. Everyone tells me that there are bugs and that I should protest..... I did once and Turbine Customer Service took care of me. I just recently screwed up a +3 LR. I thought I was doing the right thing, but it didn't work out in the end. So, I lost a +3 stone... a few weeks before, I did a TR and made all my choices. I thought everything was coming out like normal. I was extremely surprised when the toon came out looking.... well not with the appearances that I had chosen (the hair color and style as well as eye color and facial choice... they were NOT what I selected. I submitted a ticket...got the standard GM response "submit a bug report", did that and haven't heard a word since.

THEY COULD FIX MOST OF THESE LR/GR ISSUES BY ALLOWING A REST BUTTON BEFORE YOU GET OFF THE SHIP THAT REVERTS YOU BACK.....OR A BACK UP BUTTON, SO THAT EVEN IF YOU DO SCREW IT UP....YOU CAN FIX IT...
    Last edited by Battlehawke; 09-06-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Why are the +1/3/5 hearts still in store if you cannot change levels? Im stuck at airship and cannot swap 2 fighter levels for 2 rangers levels. Thats just ridiculous. And the +3 heart was bought on the store, i hope I can get a refund.
    Thelanis - Officer of Reinos Olvidados: Henkyh, Neghi, Konokka, Kufei, Bartolomew, Rovinh, Artinata

Any news on this matter? I have a 16 artificer 2 monk 2 fighter, and wanted to switch fighter levels for ranger levels. But i cant do it. And i'm still waiting for a refund of my +3 lesser heart of wood.
    Thelanis - Officer of Reinos Olvidados: Henkyh, Neghi, Konokka, Kufei, Bartolomew, Rovinh, Artinata

Update 17.1 and i'm back!

Its been a week since i submitted a ticket on web, no response at all, no refund, NADA.

Are hearts fixed on 17.1? or still bugged and sold in the store? Should i go and create more threads so i get some responses and my refund?

Founder

If you purchased a heart from the store and would like a refund, you should call the customer service number 855-924-2637. No GM will be able to help you with that.

"English Account Support is available from 10am – 9pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday and from Noon – 9pm Eastern Time on the weekends. French Account Support is available from 11am – 7pm Eastern Time and German Account Support is available from 9am - 5pm Central European Time"

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    If you purchased a heart from the store and would like a refund, you should call the customer service number 855-924-2637. No GM will be able to help you with that.

"English Account Support is available from 10am – 9pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday and from Noon – 9pm Eastern Time on the weekends. French Account Support is available from 11am – 7pm Eastern Time and German Account Support is available from 9am - 5pm Central European Time"
    I submitted a ticket on Account support at support.turbine.com. If i call to that number, i'm in Spain (europe), the call would cost me more than what the value of the heart is.

Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    Any news on this matter? I have a 16 artificer 2 monk 2 fighter, and wanted to switch fighter levels for ranger levels. But i cant do it. And i'm still waiting for a refund of my +3 lesser heart of wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratecrusher View Post
    You cannot have, even temporarily, more than 3 classes at once.
    Easiest way would be switch to 18 Arti/2 Monk then LR again to 16/2/2.
    You might be able to finesse it so you only need a +1 heart by going 17 Arti/2 Monk/1 Ranger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serudio View Post
    "March 2013! 10 new packs! 25 new pets! Draw your own armor kit! Nothing working! Coming soon!"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    For as many basic errors that exist in game that scream professional ineptitude (example: all of the DNT TBD text) this should really take a high priority as it directly hits the wallet for profits. DDO has.... some marketing, but word of mouth I fear is still key, and the word of mouth is NOT very positive given the number of issues with the last two patches. So I ask that it PLEASE be given such drastic attention.
    My last LR got messed up. It will be a very long time before I spend money to do another. I'll grit my teeth and grind out a free TR with the assurance I don't have to worry about stuck on the ship, wrong alignment but can't change on the ship or 3rd class issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpai View Post
    You might be able to finesse it so you only need a +1 heart by going 17 Arti/2 Monk/1 Ranger.
    No, you cant take a third heroic class in a lesser reincarnation. If i switch to 18 arti/2 monk, i wouldnt be able to take another class. See first page, Cordovan post.
    NEW - After gaining epic levels, it is not possible to add a 3rd heroic class type during a lesser/greater reincarnation if you didn't already have it. This is an error, as players should be able to have up to 3 heroic classes & epic levels.

Community Member RedDragonScale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpai View Post
    I suspect you haven't read this thread carefully enough.

Another week and i'm still waiting for a answer on my ticket on Account Management. And of course, no refund has been done.

Ninja edit: it seems my ISP let pass the first mail from account management (2 weeks ago) but not the one i got 4 days ago, it was on the spam folder. My fault here, it seems im getting my refund. Will update this post when its done.
    Ninja edit 2: got my refund today
    Last edited by Henky; 03-25-2013 at 01:47 PM.

U18 is here. Are +X hearts fixed? or still bugged? Any dev word on this matter?

Its been 9 months since OP created this thread, and 2 month since I discovered it.

Yes, nine months and something that is sold on the store is bugged without a fix.

Ten months now... almost a year with the bug and hearts +x still on store...

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

This is currently an issue that will require dev work to fix. Right now it's not possible to take a third class in a +LR if you are into your Epic levels. This is something we'll have to fix in a future update or patch. From the Known Issues list:

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will make sure to pass along your experience to the folks on our GM team.
    HOW LONG is this bug going to stick around? 2 more years?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast