Post Arcane Hybrid Help

Hello,

Its been awhile since i have been on. And i this game I love playing any Arcane/Melee Characters. I really havnt gotten that high of a level tho. And i have no Characters. So im looking for Any Build suggestions to help me enjoy the game more. I do have the Monk Class, and the WF and Drow Race. Ive Played the Tukaw, and Monk/Wizard which were cool. Ive played bard, BUT it dosnt fill my needs. So i usally multiclass. I do have the lvl 7 start so i will try Multiple Combo's. And ive found out that the new Druid Class. If there is a Build with it that is Better ill buy Druid. Please dont get mad at me, im just a returning player looking for some advice on a Arcane/Melee Build, Perferibly not too Gear Intensive (Even know thats pretty much impossible).

Its alot to ask for and i would really Appreciate and Advice.
    Thank you

Sincerly,
    Darkstar1996

My first character was a 12 fighter/8 wizard (WF of course). More self-supported melee than anything else. Definitely not the best melee out there, but he was a blast to play (much more fun than my 12/fighter/6 pally/2 rogue with damn near perfect gear). Decent dps combined with self buffing/healing. It was about 4 years ago, but I believe I maxed str, 13 int, and put the rest into con.

I had him trip focused as well. I used to love running through the Sands tripping drow scorpions. Then when that got boring, I'd go into the Lobster and constantly trip the same person until they rage-logged... Ah, the memories.

Needless to say, I earned the nickname "The Gimp".
    Snarfity snarfly snarf.

Default Kung Fu Caster

Ive been Searching the Fourms and Ive tryed this Build Before, Only to level 8. And i see its not SUPER Gear and Past Lifes Needed. I mainly want to be a Monk that buff's my self with spells and not Wands or Potions. I just love that whole thing. SO can anyone give me info on this build like how it performs to date?

Thank you

Whats the Difference between these, What will be BETTER (Noob Word I guss) in the Long Run?

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=357131

VS.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=157643

Thanks

While this looks incredibly involved, check this out:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=390214

Kinda makes me want to try it out just for fun...

Darkstar:

I tried several wizard fighter combos when I first started as well, but I never got them to work.

Here is a build that I am really enjoying... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=385905

It seems to be the Battle Mage that I was always looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

Those look like Great Builds BUT,

Jortann, I dot have Druid or Half Orc. and I dont really wanna spend Money Instantly as I come back.
    and
    MarcusHawkeye, I dont have any Past Lifes. Thats what im looking for a Build where I dont need the Past Lifes.

Both of those build look Good, Just im trying to start off Basic.

Thanks

Community Member

could try the tukaw build. Not sure how effective it is in todays game as its an older build. Might be a little gear intensive, but nowadays some of the rare items tak used arent so rare anymore.

Good luck with it!

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...79&postcount=1

_
    boo-tai jung-tzahng-duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We love fansites!
    <*cough*B.S.*cough*>
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    There will be bugs!

Seems Interesting. Ill try it since I have the Start at level 7 thing. Ill probally try it and the Kung Fu CAster. see what I like.

Thank you