2016, 2018 Player Council Member Ziindarax's Avatar

Default #DDOMimic (not sure where the proper thread for this is) - Some questions

#DDOMimic:

For the next Community Update, I've a few questions:

1) Why was Angelic Transformation changed from being immune to light damage, to just taking half damage from it? Not many mobs use light spells, or inflict a lot of damage with it, and the form is temporary at best, so it's not like it was over-powered or anything.

2) Is there any chance we will see more special events similar to the Risian Winter Games, and the Mabar, Eternal Night? Something like a Fernian Summer Carnival (only with games and the like that EVERYONE of any build can participate in?

3) Will the Risian Winter Games be modified so that one does not need to have a perfect connection to participate (it's annoyingly easy to miss the platforms by the slightest lag).

4) Will we see more quests/challenges that involve the Fly spell? Any Raid Challenges (12-man challenges) in the works?

5) Will Druids and Artificers receive a destiny in the next update? How about Clerics?

My Favorite monster would have to be Dragons. (Hoping Forum posts will be eligible for the 250 free points seeing as I don't have a YouTube [and do not plan on getting one anytime soon]).

- Ziind Stargazer of the server Orien
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

Default #DDOMimic

Oooh~

Yeah, I saw that video too! Tolero's mimic is lulzy.

I'll also add some questions:

1) Ms. Tolero, when are players going to get Mimic pets? And when are you gonna buy a collar and a tophat for yours?

2) I feel that the Cleric, Paladin and Ranger classes are lacking alot of versatility and offensive *OOMPH*. Are any of these classes going to get some love in the near future?

-Lazerbeam of Orien

Default #DDOMimic

I'd like to know why in the new quests there are bound to character items as end rewards that all characters would not use such as Slaver's Hand Crossbow, I cannot see all characters using this it should be bind to character on equip instead of just bind on acquire... or bind to account on acquire if it needs to be so limited.

Daciana- Khyber
    Last edited by Wildseed; 08-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    Current TR project -- Anshel life 8 of 20 ending up FVS
    Side TR project -- Daciana (life 8 of 14 maybe)(Will be completionist druid)
    Khyber main server

Originally Posted by MeliCat:
    I don't like strawberry ice cream. You can offer all the strawberry ice cream that you like and I won't eat it. Offer me chocolate and I'll ask for second helpings.

not sure if I am to late to get a question in but here goes

Why did the dev's feel the need to nerf terror to the point that we have it now and would it be possible to rework nightmare to lesser and greater.
    -Proud driver of Cheffie,Cheffel,Cheffr,Cheoff,Chefb,Chefo and well you get it toons named chef on Kyber -
    The Unofficial Official Hoarder of Kyber "Im not full I just have not grabbed that heroic deeds yet because I need to organize my backpack for it"

Community Member Superspeed_Hi5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildseed View Post
    I'd like to know why in the new quests there are bound to character items as end rewards that all characters would not use such as Slaver's Hand Crossbow, I cannot see all characters using this it should be bind to character on equip instead of just bind on acquire... or bind to account on acquire if it needs to be so limited.

Daciana- Khyber
    Because if you pull it in the chest it is bind on Equip. End rewards are bound to character. If you want to pass it get lucky and pull it in the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziindarax View Post
    2) Is there any chance we will see more special events similar to the Risian Winter Games, and the Mabar, Eternal Night? Something like a Fernian Summer Carnival (only with games and the like that EVERYONE of any build can participate in?

5) Will Druids and Artificers receive a destiny in the next update? How about Clerics?
    These were sort of answered in Fernando's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    High level players can look forward to a brand new Epic Destiny for the Primal sphere called the “Primal Avatar”.
    (...)
    we are also planning a few updates to our winter festivals. The natives of Forgotten Realms do not share in Eberron’s traditions, so expect the town of Eveningstar to show us how they celebrate the cold weather season!