Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Dwarf Hunter IV can be completed.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    I know the Ooze is currently doable, however...

I was wondering if it was doable without the Living Nightmare. The Living Nightmare is considered a Living Spell, not a "true" ooze. It's one of those goofs like the Mad Dog under Wolf. In the future, I can see the Devs removing both the Living Nightmare and Mad Dog from their current positions and placed in a future MMs with Living Spells and Dogs respectively. So I was wondering if Ooze was still doable without the Living Spell.
    Yes it is.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Yes it is.
    Thanks for the swift reply, twice!

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by esheep View Post
    Some of the Hill Giants in Gianthold Tor are not properly typed -- as a result they don't give credit towards hill giant kills nor will their HP's display once you've got the deed.

Some of the Giant Skeletons in the SubT are also not properly displaying HPs -- do not know if they were granting credit towards skeleton kills though.

Bug reported both.
    Giant Savage and Stormsworn Berserker Hill Giants in the Tor are being recorded properly. The other giants are Fire Giants and Cloud Giants, not Hill Giants.
    Last edited by Deadlock; 05-19-2013 at 05:36 AM.

Anyone care to list there zombies and if they remember where they killed them.
    Am currently at 54/68. From what I read it's not possible to complete. I also have 5 more or so from the wiki list I'm going after.

And lastly does anyone know if Zombie Captain who is listed in Black Loch in that end vault after quest completed is actually there? Ran it 10 times in a row just now didn't see it, and all my previous times over years dont remember a named in there.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Anyone care to list there zombies and if they remember where they killed them.
    Am currently at 54/68. From what I read it's not possible to complete. I also have 5 more or so from the wiki list I'm going after.

And lastly does anyone know if Zombie Captain who is listed in Black Loch in that end vault after quest completed is actually there? Ran it 10 times in a row just now didn't see it, and all my previous times over years dont remember a named in there.

I have never ran Epic hard/Elite, but on Epic Normal and anything below I have never seen ANYTHING in that vault but piles of Gold and chest's.

In my defense I have not even ran that on EN in about 3 years that I can think of, more of a once and done quest for me. I will however check my MM and edit this post for you with what I find, please don't get your hopes up though...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Community Member

Default I'll be dipped......

Well, I do have the zombie captain done in my MM. I do not know where I got him and he was killed this life.

I am going to go out on a limb here, I have no proof, nor can I remember, but I am going to say Three Barrel Cove. It is really all I can think of, unless it is in the zombie room of Black Loch that is. Oh, could even be Sorrowdusk in the undead cave too. Now I must rise to this challenge and figure it out!

Yeah, I have no clue where I got the kill. None. nor can I find any more information than what you already found, it is supposed to be in Blach loch in the treasure room. Honestly, I did a once and done on that quest on HH and I did NOT have anything spawn in the treasure room.
    Last edited by forummuleonly; 05-19-2013 at 11:55 PM.
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by forummuleonly View Post
    Well, I do have the zombie captain done in my MM. I do not know where I got him and he was killed this life.

I am going to go out on a limb here, I have no proof, nor can I remember, but I am going to say Three Barrel Cove. It is really all I can think of, unless it is in the zombie room of Black Loch that is. Oh, could even be Sorrowdusk in the undead cave too. Now I must rise to this challenge and figure it out!

Yeah, I have no clue where I got the kill. None. nor can I find any more information than what you already found, it is supposed to be in Blach loch in the treasure room. Honestly, I did a once and done on that quest on HH and I did NOT have anything spawn in the treasure room.
    LOL any help is appreciated. I've moved on currently to Rowan Watzun and Captain Grimm in Tide Turns for zombie to. I think I read somewhere that they both are bugged and not showing, but I just want to find where they actually spawn in there, since I've never seen them either so I will know where to go whenever they are actually fixed.
    Last edited by debo; 05-20-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Community Member

Default I hear ya

LOL any help is appreciated. I've moved on currently to Rowan Watzun, Captain Grimm, and Dheren Kiettuc in Tide Turns for zombie to. I think I read somewhere that 2 of them are bugged and not showing, but I just want to find where they actually spawn in there, since I've never seen them either so I will know where to go whenever they are actually fixed.

Yeah, in all honesty after I read the wiki on the captain, I really didn't expect to actually see him showing in my MM, let alone that I got him this life.

I as well am curious and will be trying to spot his butt for the info as well. I have really only done basic quests this life (2nd life) and TBC is really all I can come up with, unless he happens to be somewhere in the Sentinels chain, heck, maybe even in Spies in the House.

We will prevail, lol, just going to take a bit of paying attention, lol.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

LOL any help is appreciated. I've moved on currently to Rowan Watzun and Captain Grimm in Tide Turns for zombie to. I think I read somewhere that they both are bugged and not showing, but I just want to find where they actually spawn in there, since I've never seen them either so I will know where to go whenever they are actually fixed.
    Saw the zombie captain in the gold treasure room in Black Loch yonks ago, but haven't saw him appear since the MM came out despite a number of tries.

Captain Grimm is bugged - see https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post4999550 which also confirmed Rowan Watzun records properly. They spawn in the same room near the start of Tide Turns.

Saw the zombie captain in the gold treasure room in Black Loch yonks ago, but haven't saw him appear since the MM came out despite a number of tries.

Captain Grimm is bugged - see https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post4999550 which also confirmed Rowan Watzun records properly. They spawn in the same room near the start of Tide Turns.
    OK Cool. I got Rowan in the north barracks lever room myself. I got Dheren in that room near start of quest. Wiki has Captain Grimm listed in south barracks room, or does he have multiple spawn points for when he is fixed?

Skeletal Giant (sub-boss of Reclaiming Memories) do not register on MM.

No idea if he is registering as another skeleton type.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Default Oh Rusty where art thou?

Hey, I may have missed this one, but has anyone seen Blight, the rust monster that's supposed to be in the sunken sewer? I just ran it about 10 times and no luck so far yet the named black widow has been there about 50% of the time. If I had to guess what that was I would think one is supposed to spawn when the other doesn't.

(sorry if this is a repeat, but I haven't been able to keep up with this thread, I took a break and was overwhelmed at the volume when I came back.)

Thanks!

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by LazyTigerLily View Post
    Hey, I may have missed this one, but has anyone seen Blight, the rust monster that's supposed to be in the sunken sewer? I just ran it about 10 times and no luck so far yet the named black widow has been there about 50% of the time. If I had to guess what that was I would think one is supposed to spawn when the other doesn't.

(sorry if this is a repeat, but I haven't been able to keep up with this thread, I took a break and was overwhelmed at the volume when I came back.)

Thanks!
    Yip, Blight is alive and well. Until you find him then he's dead and decidedly ill looking. He's still to be found n the sunken sewers.

No need to worry about maintaining the monster list on the OP, we've moved that to this thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...61#post4999461

But still using this one for discussions and questions to keep the other thread clean.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    Skeletal Giant (sub-boss of Reclaiming Memories) do not register on MM.

No idea if he is registering as another skeleton type.
    Nah he's recording fine. Just rechecked on different difficlulties and is definitely updating.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

OK Cool. I got Rowan in the north barracks lever room myself. I got Dheren in that room near start of quest. Wiki has Captain Grimm listed in south barracks room, or does he have multiple spawn points for when he is fixed?
    He'll be in the south barracks room when he spawns.

Rrosp missing from Lost in the Swamp.

Isn't he being recorded as "DNT Earth Elemental Miniboss"? Or is this the other one?

Nah he's recording fine. Just rechecked on different difficlulties and is definitely updating.
    And now he suddenly appeared on my MM as well. Weird. Thanks for testing.

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    Isn't he being recorded as "DNT Earth Elemental Miniboss"? Or is this the other one?

And now he suddenly appeared on my MM as well. Weird. Thanks for testing.
    That's Gruck. Who's not appearing either but didn't want to screenshot the bugged version have submitted it as a bug report though

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Zombie captain still appears, got him recently.

Zombies now sitting at 67/68 .....

Fury-Horn Shamans from Epic Tharashk Arena are not recording. Maybe they are going to another type.

The combat log shows the kill. MM don't show an entry.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast