Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Community Member Zorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    A Cave deep in the Earth
    Posts
    1,460

    Default The Druid Healing Buff

    Nice buff, but after I have left the party why does this persist?

    I see leaves pouring in and out of my body. This is annoying!

    The only way to get rid of it is log out. I cringe when a Druid joins my party. I do not like the Graphic. HATE IT!
    Last edited by Zorth; 08-27-2012 at 07:38 AM.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorth View Post
    Nice buff, but after I have left the party why does this persist?

    I see leaves pouring in and out of my body. This is annoying!

    The only way to get rid of it is log out. I cringe when a Druid joins my party. I do not like the Graphic. HATE IT!
    Does the buff persist or just the graphic effect?

    (if the first, it will probably be fixed pretty quick)


    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

  3. #3
    Community Member Shinjiteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Only the graphic effect stays, buff disappears in the buff line and you don't get any healing anymore.

  4. #4

    Default

    It's just another of the many bugs or incomplete aspects of the druid class. I agree it's annoying, but I can't avoid it at all right now since I'm running a druid :P

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjiteru View Post
    Only the graphic effect stays, buff disappears in the buff line and you don't get any healing anymore.
    I don't expect it to get fixed in that case


    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

  6. #6
    Community Member jortann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    In case a dev sees this... maybe we can get them to tone done the Body of the Sun graphic as well. Its huge on a Half-Orc. I hate hearing my guildies scream, "AAAAAH! MY EYES!" everytime I put it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Last-Wolf View Post
    I surrender to your wit sir, well played
    Toons on Thelanis... Bairclaw, Icemaachine, Slydawg, Tazzster

  7. #7
    Community Member Feralthyrtiaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,304

    Default Pffft...

    The display bug is trivial compared to the number of times it has saved me or party members.

    Springs Resurgence is perhaps one of the strongest survivability assets the Druid can get.

    Costs Nothing to cast...
    Can cast on multiple targets not just self...
    Saves Spell Points...

    With all the nearly game breaking annoying bugs in the game why whine about a great power because of a display issue...

    It's not like your avatar turns invisible after it procs like changing instances does in orchard or on ship or in madstone crater or well it happens everywhere ...

    Oh wait they fixed that....

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorth View Post
    I see leaves pouring in and out of my body. This is annoying!
    Perhaps this is a homage to Timothy Green?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR-t3EV0cfA
    Last edited by madmaxhunter; 08-28-2012 at 09:40 AM.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

    "Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

  9. #9
    Community Member Diyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jortann View Post
    In case a dev sees this... maybe we can get them to tone done the Body of the Sun graphic as well. Its huge on a Half-Orc. I hate hearing my guildies scream, "AAAAAH! MY EYES!" everytime I put it on.
    But that's the best part!
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

  10. #10
    Uber Completionist Lithic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    7,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jortann View Post
    In case a dev sees this... maybe we can get them to tone done the Body of the Sun graphic as well. Its huge on a Half-Orc. I hate hearing my guildies scream, "AAAAAH! MY EYES!" everytime I put it on.
    I played as a fire elemental for all of 10mins before my retinas detached and burst into flame.

    This graphic is so terrible that I made my last druid life go melee so I could stay in wolf form and ignore fire elemental.
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

  11. #11
    Community Member donfilibuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,452

    Default

    They did change the mass camouflage spell after player complaints, so it can happen again if you send the bug report.

  12. #12
    The Hatchery Expalphalog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    It's not like your avatar turns invisible after it procs like changing instances does in orchard or on ship or in madstone crater or well it happens everywhere ...

    Oh wait they fixed that....
    No, sadly they didn't.

    I've had it happen twice now since u15 "fixed" it.
    Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

  13. #13
    Community Member Snormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    Springs Resurgence is perhaps one of the strongest survivability assets the Druid can get.

    Costs Nothing to cast...
    Can cast on multiple targets not just self...
    Saves Spell Points...
    Have you ever gotten this to work on allies? For my druid character it will proc when an ally goes below 50%, but it won't heal them, and it will proc on me when I go below 50% but it will only heal me, not any allies in radius.
    Snorm - Khyber

  14. #14
    Community Member Diyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snormal View Post
    Have you ever gotten this to work on allies? For my druid character it will proc when an ally goes below 50%, but it won't heal them, and it will proc on me when I go below 50% but it will only heal me, not any allies in radius.
    I don't believe it is supposed to affect allies in a radius (although that would be cool). I recall it otherwise working fine on other players, however that healing I've found to sometimes be a bit delayed.


    BTW, this ability is not the one causing the effect that is mentioned in the OP. I believe it is either regenerate or vigor, I haven't cared to confirm which one or whether it is both.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

  15. #15
    Community Member Snormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    I don't believe it is supposed to affect allies in a radius (although that would be cool). I recall it otherwise working fine on other players, however that healing I've found to sometimes be a bit delayed.


    BTW, this ability is not the one causing the effect that is mentioned in the OP. I believe it is either regenerate or vigor, I haven't cared to confirm which one or whether it is both.


    I have tested it fairly extensively and haven't been able to get it to heal an ally once. Whoever it is cast on, when they fall to 50% it will make the leaves and the little burst of stuff, but the only person it will heal or apply the buff to is me.

    So if I cast it on myself and someone right next to me, when I go to 50% I am healed and they are not, and when they go to 50% I am healed and they are not.

    And I know regenerate has the graphical bug mentioned in OP but I don't think any of the vigors do (haven't tested greater).
    Snorm - Khyber

  16. #16
    Community Member Feralthyrtiaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expalphalog View Post
    No, sadly they didn't.

    I've had it happen twice now since u15 "fixed" it.
    LoL maybe I wasn't sarcastic enough.

    It happens CONSTANTLY since the U15 F(ix)

  17. #17

    Default

    Spring Resurgence worked just fine on players I ran with, it was right after U14 and may have bugged since.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

    "Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

  18. #18
    The Hatchery danotmano1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The rainy side of earth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmaxhunter View Post
    Spring Resurgence worked just fine on players I ran with, it was right after U14 and may have bugged since.
    Or it was "fixed" ?

    (*stealth nerfage possibility alert!*)
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

  19. #19
    Community Member Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Regenerate and Regenerate, Mass are what causes the annoying un-ending graphical effect.

    Possibly other druid stuff too, but those two I've confirmed cause it.

  20. #20
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jortann View Post
    In case a dev sees this... maybe we can get them to tone done the Body of the Sun graphic as well. Its huge on a Half-Orc. I hate hearing my guildies scream, "AAAAAH! MY EYES!" everytime I put it on.
    You'd think they'd scream that every time you took it off given you are a half orc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload