Community Member

Default Epic Elite Devil Assault - Solo

It was a lot easier then i remember when i solo it at lvl 20 pre U14 but still a fun run . The only annoying part for me is still the 4th wave.

I used 4 major sp pots and a bunch of haste pots.

Last edited by nix_vali; 08-27-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Dont even know what to say about this! Bada$$....

You know all I ever see in the lfm department is epic hard (epic pu$$y). I love to see the solo epic elite posts. Especially when its DEVILS ASSAULT you crazy ba$tard.

Very nice.
    Last edited by Knight_slayer; 08-27-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Cool nice going i can only solo epic normal easily on my fighter, eh would be doable but probably too costly, ee forget about it :P

I want to point out maybe it was probably easier because your character didn't have ED, over 1k hp, lvl 25 and Evening star gear when you ran it back then

Grats dude
    Epicsoul(7th life) 20 druid - Deathdemize(6th life) 20wizard - Haiteraid(4th life) TR'ing - Epicbanjo(2nd life) 14bard4ftr2rogue.

Member of Over Raided!

respect

Once again, someone claims to have solo'd something, yet the screenshots clearly show they used the famous female hireling Miss Adventure.

Nicely done!
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Hermanius Brightblade, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default nice

Nice Job!!
    Last edited by Battlehawke; 08-29-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    I want to point out maybe it was probably easier because your character didn't have ED, over 1k hp, lvl 25 and Evening star gear when you ran it back then
    Yep you are totaly right.

EE could use a difficulty increase to balance all the new goodies we have now .For a party of level 25 characters whit epic destinies , twists of fate , new gear and multiple TR,s the EE quests right now i dont think they offer that much of a challenge.
    EN and EH are fine as they are because all types of players have to be pleased and have fun, nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by nix_vali; 08-27-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Quote Originally Posted by nix_vali View Post

EE could use a difficulty increase to balance all the new goodies we have now .For a party of level 25 characters whit epic destinies , twists of fate , new gear and multiple TR,s the EE quests right now i dont think they offer that much of a challenge.
    EN and EH are fine as they are because all types of players have to be pleased and have fun, nothing wrong with that.
    Part of it may be the gear, but you have to give credit to yourself as well. There are plenty of us that given the same gear would never be able to do this. Gratz!

FvS nerf in 3...2....1....

(good job though!)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nix_vali View Post

Yeah thanks SHade... i see u are making a habit posting that on my threads, but DA its more like Hotbar 2 , slot 2 and 6...
    It's simple.

Step 1. Go to any thread where shade is swinging his epeen
    Step 2. Take note of which party members are clerics, fvs, sorc, wiz, bard
    Step 3. Reply in kind with those part members listed. Ex. in shade's case Grats! Party member #2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.
    Last edited by kazeikan; 08-27-2012 at 06:47 PM.
    Shammrock
    Roshammbo
    Many, many mules...