Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Hi,

The important thing is, they have our money.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Some what of a response in the Google hangout Q & A session today

Had Anne/Ann ask Jerry what's going on for this during the Google hangout/Q & A session today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAILu...layer_embedded

I'm busy doing school work right now though & can't find exactely when it was asked so. Cheers! :P! ! Your welcome!
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    Had Anne/Ann ask Jerry what's going on for this during the Google hangout/Q & A session today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAILu...layer_embedded

I'm busy doing school work right now though & can't find exactely when it was asked so. Cheers! :P! ! Your welcome!
    Hi,

There's some talk about this at the 10 minute mark. Thanks very much to both of you for asking about it. +1 rep to you, and nice cat ears Anne.

What they said about changing the LR process to front load XP worries me a little. I assume it's meant to be safer, but I hope that nothing else is broken by making the change.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,

There's some talk about this at the 10 minute mark. Thanks very much to both of you for asking about it. +1 rep to you, and nice cat ears Anne.

What they said about changing the LR process to front load XP worries me a little. I assume it's meant to be safer, but I hope that nothing else is broken by making the change.

Thanks.
    I still wonder if people will get exp back at this point. They said they will but at the moment that's not the case.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    I still wonder if people will get exp back at this point. They said they will but at the moment that's not the case.
    Hi,

I'm sure the intention is there, but it doesn't mean much if it takes forever and a day to actually DO something about it.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

I LR'd yesterday and had no issues.

Community Member

there is absolutly no dout that 99 out of 100 people will lr or tr with absolutly no issues whatsoever

however there is also absolutly no word what turbine will do IF it goes pear shaped

from what we have seen so far total silence and the vain hope it will go away all on its own
    or if you are affected you will get sick oif waiting and re-earn everything you lost
    Main:- Clerivast - 2nd life - 22 cleric, alt:- Aobhiel - 3rd life - 25 monk.
    Member of Imperial Assassins of Argo.

Community Member

Hi,

There is some more official comment in this other thread at < http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=393712&page=4 >.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Cleaning up this thread. If folks wish to continue discussing this bug, they need to stop insulting or fighting with each other. Remember, it's okay to have a different opinion from someone...no need to sling personal attacks and insults.

On the bug itself, if you've visited the Lamannia public preview forums you'll see that our Update 15 Patch 2 Release Notes currently have two fixes aimed at addressing this issue. While it's possible that there might be another way this bug is manifesting itself, these fixes should hopefully take care of most, if not all, of the (relatively) small number of folks being affected by this bug. These fixes won't resolve the issue for those already affected, but should prevent it from happening in the future.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member

So the people affected are ________ . ?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rush007 View Post
    So the people affected are ________ . ?
    All fixed up and perfectly satisfied?
    Astrican on Khyber

cept all the players that lost experience havent got it back

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by aa7threalm View Post
    cept all the players that lost experience havent got it back
    Hi,

Not that I've heard, no.

I started another thread about post 15.2 reincarnation too. If you've reincarnated post patch, or there have been some developments with your loss of ED xp and other problems from before the patch, please let us all know in that thread or here.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Founder

Wowo lost all epic destiny Xp oct 22nd....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by maddong View Post
    Wowo lost all epic destiny Xp oct 22nd....
    You logged in and they weren't there anymore? You TR'ed? You LR'ed? You mean someone named wowo?

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Seaglen View Post
    You logged in and they weren't there anymore? You TR'ed? You LR'ed? You mean someone named wowo?
    wowo aka Wax On Wax Off.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=396887

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    He doesn't say that he lost his ED XP. Is that why he is quitting? I am asking in all seriousness. I have been holding off TR'ing because my two main toons are capped and almost capped in ED. If there is any possibility I would lose those XPs I would rather just stop playing for a while until it is fixed than take the chance. From what I have read in this thread, Turbine is not helping anyone that this bug has affected. If they were taking care of people, I would go ahead and do it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by maddong View Post
    Oh. Ouch.

Yep. I am not playing Russian Roulette with 35 million XP, even if it's exclusively an LR problem. Thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe Turbine won't help people this is hitting. It takes a monumental effort to cap destinies.

Community Member

Hi,

This is really awful news.

I reincarnated recently thinking the problems had been solved. That was an LR followed by a TR. I did it thinking the problems had been solved, and because there didn't seem to be any reports of post patch problems with reincarnation processes.

This just takes us right back into the very worst part of these problems. Not that the bug can occur, but that customers who experience it aren't helped the way they should be. That is, by Turbine fully restoring whatever is lost from that character.

Can we please have a dev response to this thread, acknowledging the problem, and providing a guarantee that people affected will be helped rather than just told to TR?

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Community Member

2 months and half later, people who has lost their ED Exp, wiped favors, quests, bugged flagging mechanics STILL HAVEN'T received AT LEAST their exp back.

Is it so hard to allow Senior GMs to give AT LEAST exp back?

This is horrible.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast