Community Member

Default No bow proficiency after reincarnation

I took the free reincarnation for my Druid and no longer have bow proficency, not sure if I have the 100 SP since I took different feats and enhancements. Bug report was submitted.

Community Member

Ok, checked the numbers and I am not getting the 100 SP either. Now I don't know if I should bother getting any experience in case I have to start over.

Just switch to another destiny and back.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

I had a total of 437 epic XP when I took the reincarnation, 11k now, so changing is not an option. Thought I might be able to clear it with reset tree but it is not available, that could be because I have not earned points yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvado View Post
    I had a total of 437 epic XP when I took the reincarnation, 11k now, so changing is not an option. Thought I might be able to clear it with reset tree but it is not available, that could be because I have not earned points yet.
    While you may not have unlocked another ED, you do know that you can, once you unlock them, freely change EDs at a Fatespinner right? I've had to swap back and forth several times for broken stuff on my Bard, and a couple of times on my Sorc.
    It was the night before Hogswatch....

Optimus Prime/Grimlock 2016 Because in diplomacy, sending in the Dinobots is the only answer.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by azrael4h View Post
    While you may not have unlocked another ED, you do know that you can, once you unlock them, freely change EDs at a Fatespinner right? I've had to swap back and forth several times for broken stuff on my Bard, and a couple of times on my Sorc.
    Yes, I am even tempted to buy a key and switch to see if it works. However, if it doesn't I may waste the store points or the time playing, so I will just keep the druid on the shelf until the dust settles.