Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by drwho1985 View Post
    Tr'ing makes your character a little shorter and fatter each time.
    I think we get fatter each time we TR, not our characters.

Carry on.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey View Post
    • Dungeon Alert is now on all the time, no matter how many mobs are active or remain in the quest. The good news is that Dungeon Alert prevents lag, and since Dugeon Alert is currently running rampant, there is no lag. Enjoy this unintended feature until we are able to correct it.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Turbine also added a few new bugs:

• Invisibility is actually making you visible.
    • Outfits are slowly becoming invisible.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by ddo.rsmo.pt View Post
    Turbine also added a few new bugs:

• Invisibility is actually making you visible.
    • Outfits are slowly becoming invisible.
    Next thing you know, people are going to be griefing each other with FoM's paralyze effect
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is the only party buff
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    talk about your exploits
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    DDO is not PnP. This is by design

Community Member

Necro because this thread is plain awesome
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

i was in an eh dq1 today and i noticed that that my hp and healing amp were not right and before i remembered disjunction i was freaking out. later i noticed my esos was missing its red slot because i was not bypassing the good dr of some mobs in tod. these events reminded me of this thread and i thought this bug might make your list.

*disjunction currently lasts longer than the stated description in game and may permanently affect some items. please do not run any quests in which enemies use disjunction.

i opened a ticket about this but i still havent gotten a response...

edit: i cant use the clicky on my red drag helm...

opened tickets for both and the response i got was the same: bugged until there is a patch or hotfix that takes care of it
    Last edited by BoondocksMike; 04-08-2013 at 01:19 AM.
    all statements/views/opinions/"facts"/and etc. expressed by me in my posts are subject to the bias of myself and my experiences, take them with a grain of salt. if you cannot email me at getoverit12345@youbum.com
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=268368 i <3 this

I vote for random, spontaneous human combustion. That would liven up the game.
    "Shut up and die like a wizard"

Quote Originally Posted by tralfaz81 View Post
    I vote for random, spontaneous human combustion. That would liven up the game.
    That's a Dwarven Enhancement.

Carry on.

Friendly fire on.
    ~~~ ~ ~~~ turning each thread into a p2w discussion since 2012 ~~~ ~ ~~~

All Raid entrance portals seem to have shrunk in size, and therefore can only currently be completed by all Halfling raid parties. We apologize to all the Warforged and Half Orcs whose time in game is limited to sorting their quivers and finally emptying that TR cache they've been meaning to get around to.

All Skeleton Archers in the Menachterun explorer area have lost limits on their weapon firing distance. This is a nuisance in the explorer area, but some players have also reported archers from the explorer area being able to land arrows on the party while they are inside a quest. As a temporary workaround, we've replaced whatever feat a character chose at Level 9 with Deflect Arrows.
    Pallai, Saraphima, Chennai
    Ascent, Argo
    No fancy formatting for you!

All the bugs have vanished and the loot and spells are perfect for every build and playstyle. The quests have also been tweaked to exactly the way everybody wants.

Unfortunately we had to close the forums, since nobody visits them anymore.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234