Anyway, GM's can now accidentally move people's characters to Khyber instead of giving them temporary bans.
Nice thread, thanks for the laughs.
-Air elementals, instead of just throwing PCs around, now hurl them into other instances. This behavior will be updated in the monster manual and is considered WAI.
-Casting artificer buffs on an ESoS causes the ESoS to transmute into a club of the silver flame.
-Pale master forms now turn the caster into an immobile undead gelatinous cube. Players cannot move or revert back to their original form unless another character casts judgement or energy vortex on them.
-Challenge XP has been adjusted; unfortunately now all challenges give negative XP. The only known solution is to reincarnate three times as a ranger and three times as a paladin.
-Casting wail of the banshee now spawns a circle of CR 50 elder beholders around the caster. Unfortunately, the developer that updated the wail animation is no longer working for Turbine.
-Failing a poison save now causes the PC to have continuous epileptic seizures. Characters cannot recall from the dungeon as the seizure movement interrupts the recalling action. /death will not fix the poison effect; PCs must log out and log back in to reset the player's state. Warforged received a buff here, as they just die instantly after failing the save.
-When casting mass heal on a party, if a WF is in the AoE the divine will take 500 light damage. If the WF has healer's friend, the damage increases from 500 to 1000/1500/2000 respectively. WF are advised to cast repair light wounds on themselves until this problem can be addressed.
-Proof in the poison has had its difficulty adjusted as it was too easy for new characters. The XP has been reduced, there are now no shrines, the quest map size has been doubled, and drow necromancers in the boss room raise every fallen enemy on the map as well.
-Coyle has been buffed with new improved hireling AI. He is now immune to being knocked out and will constantly cycle through his improved spell list: grease, sleet storm, merfolk's blessing, spawn screen, and globe of invulnerability.
-Spell power buffs affect trap control boxes, so a critical failure on a disable device check results in the trap box exploding and inflicting 1000 points of force damage on all party members within a 5 mile radius.
Last edited by vik1; 08-25-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Let me try.
*Equipping an item that adds to heal amplification actually reduces the heal by that same amount
*All spellpower for heal and mass heal reduced by 50%
*All of your old, favorite quests only have two difficulties - Auto-complete and Insanely Hard. There is no reward for running Insanely Hard
*All Epic Items that add to spellpower of any kind will have their benefits reduced to clearly non-epic proportions
Last edited by Buggss; 08-25-2012 at 05:49 AM.
<------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.
Caught in the Web
* The legs now spawn instantly without any warning;
* Any death now has a 2 minute timer;
* Curses can no longer be removed by anything but the spell;
* All spells/effects cast by Lolth now affect all party members simultaneously.
Monastery of the Scorpion:
* All mobs have moved to the lower floors;
* All trapboxes are inside the walls. This should be fixed Soon(tm);
* Scorpions attack rate is now 700% more than expected.
* Kobolds are now oxen....
* All epic destiny experience points are removed upon login or a server restart. We are sorry for the inconvenience. To fix this, EDs will be removed in the next Update.
* Quicken now increases casting time instead of reducing. Concentration checks are still ignored though
* Using Power attack with any weapon causes it to become a throwing weapon;
* Using shield bash now heals the target mob.
Cleric Radiant Servant:
* Positive Energy Aura is now fixed (you can activate it without any target). Though, it always heals for 0 points.
* Positive Energy Burst now affects pale masters in any of the undead forms, except zombie.
* The mouse pointer became invisible;
* Shortcut bars do not remember their state after logout. Unfortunately all shortcut bars were reset during the last server restart;
* /ui layout save/load has been deactivated due to reports of deleting all the files in the same partition as DDO;
* All characters have the "Reincarnate" button active, even if they did not start the reincarnation process
* Selling all gems or selling more than one item sells all items from the character, including bound, locked and currently used items.
R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)(World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'
New, exciting bug fixes would be better.
- Lolth's eye beam curses are no longer considered spells and won't be blocked by spell absorption effects
- Quest windows now properly close when instances reset.
- All mobs have been giving Gems of The Ocean Wind to summon air elementals on top of perching casters/rangers. This should fix some geometry exploits.
- In response to complaints about difficulty, all epic elite quests are now held in i2049.
Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm
Leader of Templar
All graphics are 8 bit, and your character looks like mario.
All jump animations are rendered with a boing sound
Each boss says something about the princess being in another castle
Veteran status characters can only use the club of the silver flame as a weapon. All other weapons break immediately and are not capable of being repaired.
When casting spells the spells use hit points rather than spell points. When damaged by physical attacks your character loses double the spell points.
Heavy fortification doubles critical damage.
Artificers now cannot summon their pets unless it is raining in the harbor.
Druids can only change form once a week.
Cannith - Falconsbane(8 - 3rd life), NeedOil (14), NeedMead, Needfood, hobbitarcher(5)
Sarlona - Zebidiahh (19.8), Anotherpers(20), Smurgh(16), Falconsbane(14), Needoil(15)
The first rule of the trashcan guild is expect to die...
There is no second rule.
Monks cannot use in game chat nor a microphone. They are supposed to be silent.
Tr'ing makes your character a little shorter and fatter each time.
Completionist gives you one spirit cake.
The Crucible has been moved to Korthos Island as the introduction quest.
- To prevent further exploits, all NPC's will take no damage while PC's are moving (This includes the attack animation).
- During our weekly maintenance, we forgot to back up our files and all accounts were lost. The IT department is on vacation and we have no fix scheduled.
- Due to human error, all Monks must expend a use of Bardic Music to activate their finishing move.
- After careful consideration, the formula to calculate gravity and its effect on mass has been revised. Sudden stops after a long drop have become more deadly.
- With the changes to gravity (Please read above), players may discover that it takes longer to speed up and slow down while running.
- With the changes to gravity (Please read above), players may find swimming more challenging without investment in the swim skill.
- All Docents have been race restricted to 'Hafling'. Please plan accordingly.
- WF are constructs made of wood and metal. All WF now take 50% more damage when being attacked by fire like spells and abilities.
Nobody was expecting these were they? Except maybe they already happened, in slightly less extreme versions. But bugs neeeeever repeat themselves, right?
Warforged now have -200% healing amp. Casting healing spells on warforged damages them, Please note that taking the warforged healer's friend enhancements will only exaggerate this issue.
Attempting to climb up ladders now moves your character in the floor. The only way to avoid this issue is by jumping past the ladder entirely. Please obtain a fly spell from the stormreaver before questing.
Monsters can now walk through walls, and aggro players from any distance. Please note that this means that stepping into quests will immediatly pull aggro from every monster in the quest, and cause a red dungeon alert. Certain spawning monsters will not be effected by this bug. The quest "Home Sweet Sewer" has been closed due to this bug making the quest too easy.
Drinking mana pots now kills a random member of your party. Please refrain from drinking mana pots while we reassign this effect to potions of wonder.
All Loot from all chests and end rewards is now composed of lootgen ML:1 items. The only way to obtain high level gear is now through the Cannith Crafting system. It is possible that after the fix, named items will still fail to appear.
- Redemption is temporarily closed. We understand that this prevents proper quest flagging. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Glitch in Kobold Assualt can periodically spring up where the 200th Kobold is not calculated properly, and the quest will not end correctly.
- Inadvertent physics miscalculations has placed a number of NPCs 1000 feet in the air above their normal zones, including all Spirit Binders. Which, consequently, is making it challenging to release to your bind point and survive the fall. So, uh, don't die. And like 5, /death is RIGHT OUT.
- Instead of Feather Fall effects slowing your character's descent, they are now accelerating descent.
- In some rare cases, some raid bosses are getting frustrated with their efforts against the players, and are /ragequitting and taking their end chests with them. Please remember to make your raid end fights sporting, and perhaps let the bosses get a few good hits in for better results.
- Dungeon Alert is now on all the time, no matter how many mobs are active or remain in the quest. The good news is that Dungeon Alert prevents lag, and since Dugeon Alert is currently running rampant, there is no lag. Enjoy this unintended feature until we are able to correct it.
PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.
This could happen to you: All epic destiny XP wiped out after True Reincarnation
Broken 'Things' Master List: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4697671
- rogue assassinate currently won't break stealth
- rogue assassinate is currently not working
- corrected a memory leak in the client. however, mouse wheel zoom doesn't work at all now
- the wooden floors in the airships have disappeared. please equip your featherfall item before boarding
- zoning into all explorer areas causes the client to crash. this is wai for consistency
- we are experiencing network issues which cause many packets to be lost. this is causing constant rubberbanding. As a workaround, to get to where you want to go, please turn around and walk backwards. We are sorry for the inconvenience
- it is not possible to exit any caverns in the orchard as all the exits are "blocked"
- mobs now run circles around PC's as well as hirelings. this is wai
- all DM voice overs have been replaced with Dave Arneson's (DM of Threnal) simulated voice
- DM volume slider is currently not working and remains at 1.00
Thelanis: HoeLee, Rasminder, Cerinah, Arlinah, Shrenn, Rowkhan, Paladonis - Jakburton's Porkchop Express (now hiring)
Sarlona: Aingell of Death, KimberLee, Soullaris the Divine, Bendyr - The Order of Cygnus
Fixed an issue with Bastion of Power, all Amrath quests now start with and perpetually have red dungeon alert!
Fixed an issue with thrown weapons, when a stack of thrown weapons runs out you now start throwing melee weapons! They do not return!
Fixed a stacking issue with backpack and bank slots, the cap is now 3 for each and the third tier of coin lord favor gives +2 bonus to listen and spot!
Fixed a grammatical error with release notes, exclaimation marks now end every sentence instead of every 5th sentence!
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload