Hello DDOers! As you may have figured out, I have a two questions about two adventure packs (read my title) and favor/TP.
First, should I pick the Phiarlan Carnival or Red Fens? I know that in the level range of 1 - 9, there's a lot of free content. A LOT. These two aren't necessary. However, I am a Premium, and not VIP, player. I don't think I'll be getting any more TP in the near future. It'll be a really long time until I can buy my own, so I'll have to rely on the 100 Favor --> 25 TP. This means I will be rerolling very often, and I don't want to get bored with free content. That's why I want Phiarlan Carnival or Red Fens. To add some adventure pack fun into my low-/mid-levels.
Just recently, I bought (for the first time) 800 TP, which I used to buy the Vale of Twilight/Sands of Menechtarun/Gianthold during the 35% sale. So don't worry me having to get those three. I have them.
Sorry for that long paragraph. So basically, it boils down to Phiarlan Carnival or Red Fens. Nothing else (except your suggestions of possible other low-/mid-level packs). I want a low-/mid-level pack. If you've seen my other thread "Gianthold or Sands of Menechtarun", you'll probably know what I want to ask.
I want to know the fun-ness of the packs. I want to know how the usefulness (not long-term, of course) of the loot, and the amount of exp they offer at level (like whether PCarnival will level me from 5-8, for example). I want to know which pack you guys would prefer and why, and other important reasons to influence my decision.
First-point-five. Those two paragraphs above were a tad confusing I think. I'll sum them up here. Basically (for the Phiarlan Carnival and Red Fens):
1) I want to know the fun-ness of each pack. For example, PCarnival has the battle against Malicia. That sounds fun. It's like a raid or something I think. Red Fens, on the other hand, has the very varying (haha) quests. Both packs sound very fun, and I'd like your guys' input on their fun-ness.
2) Loot. For example, the PCarnival's "Phiarlan Mirror Cloak" looks very fun. The Red Fen's "Sacred Band" also looks very fun and good. I have a Ranger and a Wizard. I want to know which items will benefit my characters more. I'm not thinking about epic and twink gear. I'm not too picky and choosy on loot. I just want items that will last me up until the Sands of Menechtarun. I also know that one is 4 levels higher than the other. So it'd probably have better loot. But try to ignore that!
3) The Red Fens has a Wilderness area. The PCarnival doesn't. Is this that big of a difference? Will it BOOM affect my leveling that much? (Exp-wise.) This leads to my #4.
4) At level, which offers better exp? Which can level me up more while I'm in the level range? Consider the Wilderness area too. Do I need it that much? Does it offer a lot of exp?
5) And finally, favor. They both offer equal-ish amounts of favor. One is for House Phiarlan, the other for House Kundarak. Which house's favor is better?
Second, I have another question. I've done the 100 Favor thing for first-time TP bonuses on all servers except Wayfinder (the German one). I was wondering whether the 100 Favor I get on Wayfinder will affect my TP for other servers (Thelanis, Khyber, etc). So basically, if I get 100 Favor on Wayfinder, will I get the 125 TP for my whole account on other servers? I need to know this so I can get the first-time TP bonus to buy Phiarlan Carnival/Red Fens. Thank you!