Default Items changed in U14 or U15 + Stone of XP

Per the release notes

"As promised, as of Update 15 all Stones of Shared Experience have evaporated from the game world and are no longer available to use."

Well, they disappeared from my wife's inventory as promised. The only thing is I still have two of them. They were in my shared bank and are still there. I even moved a Stone into my backpack and it didn't go poof. So I put it back in my shared bank. Now I wonder since they removed them (mostly), did they remove the coding for what they do?

This started me thinking, armors and other items got changed in U14, but if they didn't delete the stones in the shared bank, did they make the changes to the items in the shared bank? Is this why we can't fix some items in the Stone of Change, because they were in our Shared Banks?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by wayreth602 View Post
    Well, they disappeared from my wife's inventory as promised. The only thing is I still have two of them. They were in my shared bank and are still there. I even moved a Stone into my backpack and it didn't go poof. So I put it back in my shared bank. Now I wonder since they removed them (mostly), did they remove the coding for what they do?

The coding remains to be brought back in the ddo store later. Dont worry, they will remove them later, like how they did with the chestapalooza bug, took them 3 tries is all.

I have a stone left in my shared bank as well. I'm guessing the code to purge them missed shared banks... but I'm not sure what would happen if I used one on someone.

I was tempted to advertise for experimentation but I'm not sure it would really be a good idea