Default Guest passes for MotU quests?

I admit, I don't follow discussion/commentary as close as I could (so this might have been covered somewhere), but it looks like there aren't any guest passes available for the expansion quests.

I'm rather hoping this will change at some point, sooner rather than later. My guild is pretty casual and the half of us who keep active VIP subscriptions (or, in this case, purchased the expansion) frequently buy guest passes for the half who can't/don't... and as it stands, that means that we're not going to be able to do any of the expansion content as a guild for the forseeable future.

In a more general sense, the expansion is a pretty big commitment - 2500 TP even for the basic quest bundle. I'm sure there are a number of people who don't have it yet who would be more likely to make that purchase if they could preview some of the quests first - which is the exact mechanic that guest passes allow in every other adventure pack in the game.

All told, I'd say there's a pretty major case to be made for making passes available, in some form.
    Dhavia - Artificer 5 (second life), Loshasa - Monk 23 (light), Shiasa - FvS 19, Jondera - Wizard 19 (PM), Amavi - Ranger 10/Rogue 5 (tempest), Krayyn - Sorcerer 14 (Air Savant) and others.
    All in the Sandy Candle Trading Co. on Sarlona

actually i hope they make some at some point. i have friends who couldn't get it yet. you know real life is more important :P A pass would be nice to show them what they can get.

Community Member

Bump on this . . . is this available at this time?
    Personal d000m level: 83%

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

Community Member
    west coast canada

Default passes are needed

I would love to preview the new content and finish my monster manual, we have a guild member (F2P) who loved the idea of getting his rust monster free, but the last two he cant get passes for, they need to get the store set up with what we want to buy. We live in an area where we cant get point cards, so guild guest passes are great before we whip out the credit cards. And getting the packs split up and in the store would be nice, before christmas. Ok thats my 2 bits, next!
    We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

Community Member OverlordOfRats's Avatar

I solo and even I say "Yes, these should be in the store."