Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Well,it seems rare to get a named item in the chests is all.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffey View Post
    We ran the chain 3 more times on Epic Hard

Doesn't help that will a maxxed Fatesinger Tree the auto procs have never went off,I dont think they work.Things like Intoxicating Presence,Blind,etc.
    Unfortunatly Nothing bardic really works in those quests except Dirge and Reign, Apparently plants are immune to bards

getting named items as end rewards but even on epic hard they are from heroic normal
    e.g leaves of the forest +4 rough hide +3 heavy fort and 10% exc fort
    WAI?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calonderial View Post
    getting named items as end rewards but even on epic hard they are from heroic normal
    WAI?
    yes, this is WAI. if you check the recent patch notes you will see that they added the heroic normal versions of these items to the end reward list for the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarallanpoe View Post
    Agreed.. I am not one to bash the devs. I think they do a tremendous job. But this is completely and utterly bewildering. I have zero idea what they were thinking on this one... if it is indeed WAI.
    I believe they were thinking that people kept complaining (after the expansion first came out) that they were having trouble getting enough of the specific type of commendations that they wanted given the extreme randomness of the King's Forest (not to mention that half the encounters were bugged)... so they designed a way for everybody to get exactly the commendations they wanted... which of course leads to more complaints.

WAI?

See more on Know Your Meme

Community Member

Thumbs down

WAI?
    This SHOULDNT be WAI- the dev's would be smart to say 'oops, our bad, changing it now'! I did the full chain 3x with my guildies this week on EE, from start to finish. Had NO items drop the whole time for anyone (18 pulls on each chest), and got a few EPIC NORMAL versions of items in my chain end rewards- if I did the d*** thing on EE, give me an EE end reward to make up for your ridiculous drop rates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12