Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lingal View Post
    I am in the same position as drgsldr69

I completed the Druid's Deep chain the first time in a group (with one other person) and got 3 commendations as the end reward. Thought to myself "this seems a good way to get commendations at my level (18), as I can't get into the King's Forest until I am 20th", so I repeated the chain solo ... except I get stuck and can't enter the final quest. I have completed the first 3 quests with no problem. Tarim has a big green tick on his head, but when I try to talk to him I get his text about the weather (which is what he says to people not eligible for the quest) and does not open the dialog box to grant me the quest.

I've tried abandoning the chain and associated quests, but that produces an error saying "you can't abandon this quest while on this goal" (or something similar).

I've submitted a bug report. I've petitioned the GM who says "this is not on our bug list, and even if it was we can't fix it - please sumbit a bug report and pray that the devs decide to look into it".
    The same here with me.

Community Member

Unhappy Same here.

The same problem happened here. Ran the arc quest 6 times no problem. Then bound my soul which started the "around eveningstar" quest chain (though its not really a quest you just talk to people). The problem seems to be that the two quest arcs force you to talk to the same people... and somehow that causes the bug.

3 commendations away from completing the purple dragon knights loyalty set

Community Member

Bump!

Default same here

same here. What is very disapinting is that this is represented by in game suport as "not a know issue". Dont insult me please. An answer of "we are aware of the issue and working to resolve it" would be better, and respected. It would also help to show that the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. Moreover, in game suport should help generate tickets for VIPs. I feel VIPs should not have to pay to point out bugs. Please consider this.

Hats off to the poster of this chain for helping tonail the bug's trigger. <clap clap>

Default status?

Come on 404. Your QC. Update please! when is this going to be fixed? When are we going to get out of limbo on this? not trying to be rude here, but we all got jobs to do. ours is to kill and save eveningstar. Urs is to get help provide quailty. please wow us with ur competence.

misspelling and abbr. are intended to make grmer police twitch

Hey folks, we're currently looking into this situation on the dev side. Unfortunately the GMs are unable to hand-fix this issue at the moment so we're trying to get a fix to you guys as fast as we can. However, we're still trying to pinpoint the exact cause of the issue, so we need more characters so that we can look at their data. If anyone who hasn't done so can send us their character names and servers, it would really help us find the root of the problem. Feel free to PM if you're not comfortable posting your character info to the forum.

Community Member

Default Bug

I'm also having the same issue. I completed the chain without any problems the first time and the second time around I couldn't get the quest giver for Druid's Curse to speak to me. I am not sure if it's relevant, but I did one of the quests on a different difficulty than the others the second time around. (epic casual, instead of epic normal). Afterwards, I was not able to finish the quest line.

Default Thank you so very much mel!

Thank you so very much mel!

Good news, everyone. We were able to investigate the issue, find a reproducable cause, and more importantly, a fix that will automagically get your characters able to take Druids Curse. We currently have our QA guys testing the fix, but I'm feeling very optimistic about it from my own initial tests.

Special thanks to everyone who submitted info to us and helped us narrow things down.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Good news, everyone. We were able to investigate the issue, find a reproducable cause, and more importantly, a fix that will automagically get your characters able to take Druids Curse. We currently have our QA guys testing the fix, but I'm feeling very optimistic about it from my own initial tests.

Special thanks to everyone who submitted info to us and helped us narrow things down.
    Thank you! Appreciate that!

Community Member

Default Thanks

Yes, thanks very much! Hopefully I can get some of that cool new lewt soon!

Community Member

Default same issue as you guys

My character is naturya im lvl 18 and i am haveing the same problem. i also have a quest called in seach of halisaime that has no quest entrance. do u guys have that same quest too. i cant abandon the chain and restart it either for the same reason, says unique quest "find the way to halsaime"

Community Member

so has anyone heard anything about this yet?

Default still not fixed

November 4, 4:28 PM EST and this quest is still bugged. I am at a loss for words...other that expletives which I will not include...I really don' know how much more of this I will accept or pay for. This is not the only game in town.

Community Member

When we can expect fix?

Sorry folks, I guess I left out that important detail.

The fix will be in with Update 16. And it has been confirmed by QA to work.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Sorry folks, I guess I left out that important detail.

The fix will be in with Update 16. And it has been confirmed by QA to work.
    Thanks for the info. Its good to know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12