Default Raid Timer Bypass and raid wipes?

Title is informative as can be.

If player x buys a raid timer bypass and goes to do a raid,
    Unfortunately, that raid happens to wipe,
    does player x need to buy a new bypass or can he try again until suceed with the same raid bypass?

I hope the answer is yes, I'm looking for valid proofs or some official turbine response if possible

Also, another important point.
    If player x raids and completes sucessfully,
    player x buys the timer bypass on the next day and completes sucessfully,
    Will the timer to raid timer be reset the second day or will he still have a day and a half to wait? (as if he didn't do the second raid

Thanks,
    Regards, Zeklijan
    Last edited by Zeklijan; 08-20-2012 at 03:18 PM.

People hate me because I speak my mind truely, and I don't intend stopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeklijan View Post
    Title is informative as can be.

If player x buys a raid timer bypass and goes to do a raid,
    Unfortunately, that raid happens to wipe,
    does player x need to buy a new bypass or can he try again until suceed with the same raid bypass?
    Fawngate used raid bypass timer items to do twenty shrouds in about five days.

A very few raid did wipe.

Basically the raid bypass is very simple.
    You click on it and a text tells you that you are flagged to bypass a single raid timer.
    If you accidently double click, it will give you an error message telling you the second one cannot be used, preventing you from accidently using too many.

Then you go to the raid and click on the raid giver, you receive the raid and can enter as normal
    Everything else applies as normal.
    Having the raid granted to you, allows you to retry as often as you please until you actually complete the raid.

I hope the answer is yes, I'm looking for valid proofs or some official turbine response if possible

Also, another important point.
    If player x raids and completes sucessfully,
    player x buys the timer bypass on the next day and completes sucessfully,
    Will the timer to raid timer be reset the second day or will he still have a day and a half to wait? (as if he didn't do the second raid

Thanks,
    Regards, Zeklijan
    The raid timer will preform as normal after completion and turning in of the quest. At that point, you must wait the normal amount to repeat the raid unless you use another raid bypass timer item.

In the case of your example, you would wait the normal 3 days after the second raid was turned in too be able to do the raid again.