Community Member

Default Looking for a guild

Hi I am a returning player who hasn't played since start up. I am not F2P. Am looking for an active guild that do not mind a newbie who will have a ton of questions. i am a mature adult with a ton of end game experience in multiple different games.

Thank you a lot
    Shortndeadly

Have a look at 'The Rapscallions'

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...50#post4648950

Community Member

i have been online almost all day lol when u sign on give me a holler i am playing my fighter his name is mucusface lol and yes he is half-orc lol

Hi short,

check out my signature. If your looking for help getting back into the game, you may find the adepts program to be beneficial and fun to participate in. You can use our forums and in-game chat channel to get all the help you need in a friendly environment.
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

I second the Adepts program. Extremely helpful and friendly group of people, and they seem to have at least a handful of players on at ALL times of the day and night. Not only will they help you to flag for and complete any of the raids in the game, they'll TEACH you to lead those quests and raids yourself. Yes, they'll actually take the time to step by step you through it.

As for a guild, there are quite a few respectable ones. My advice is to figure out what your 'usual' play time is, and take note in the 'Who' panel which 2 or 3 guilds have the most players on at that time. Then, keep an eye out for members while you're in groups, and if you find folks you click with, ask them about their recruiting policy.

Good Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Yeah Adepts is fun. Get the channel info while you work out what you are doing. Some friendly folk to say hi to etc and occasionally catch a raid or two.