Default Question on Halfling Druids

Pointless back story and explanation of why I have the question in the first place: Those who know me know I'm a huge halfling fan. When druid first came out, I knew i'd have to make the humorous event of having a tiny halfling turn into a giant bear. Well, when I partied with a friend of mine, who was a fellow druid (I mean, who wasn't a druid then) and he went bear form we noticed I was smaller than him. Not by much, but just ever so slightly

So the question stands, does the halfling size modifier (as they are small creatures if I recall) change with being a bear or do they suffer the same size as before. In fact, does any race change their size when they become a bear?

(was in between putting this in class or in race)

"To boldly go where no one else can!" ~ Zithera (about Tenimal)
    "It's safer there!" ~ Tenimal

Community Member Nymie_the_Pooh's Avatar

I believe you are still considered small size. I retain the +1 to hit and same AC along with same bonuses to my existing skills. The tool tip gives a specific case for warforged losing living construct while in an animal shape, but that seems to be the only change to any of the racial abilities from what I can tell.

Thanks!

"To boldly go where no one else can!" ~ Zithera (about Tenimal)
    "It's safer there!" ~ Tenimal

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardofDamcyan View Post
    Well, when I partied with a friend of mine, who was a fellow druid (I mean, who wasn't a druid then) and he went bear form we noticed I was smaller than him. Not by much, but just ever so slightly
    You were the Boo-Boo to his Yogi?