Default ATTN: fun, friendly, casual players - Join 'The Rapscallions' (lvl 33) on Thelanis!

Are you new to DDO? (Or maybe you've been playing for years...)

Trying to decide on a server? Thelanis is pretty darn good - lots of groups of all levels, a full AH and we have cookies! (we stole them from Orien's cookie jar)

Looking for a group of casual, fun and friendly players? (and maybe a few zergers...but we are a little short on uber-looters)

Maybe 'The Rapscallions' is your type of guild. We are lvl 33 (35 now) with a ship and some buffs! We have about 40 members now (20-25 have logged in THIS WEEK!) that enjoy playing DDO in our free time (we have jobs and families, ya know!). VIP, Premium or F2P players are all welcome. We don't have level or class requirements to join (we might end up with a guild full of monks - but who cares!). We don't require you to take Guild Renown as your end rewards - but wouldn't you like better buffs? If so, "I think you're gonna need a bigger boat."

If you're asking yourself: "What's a zerger? Or an uber-looter?", then 'The Rapscallions' have room for you, too. We are completely new player friendly. (Seriously, ask me any question about the game - I'll tell ya.)

So send me a tell in-game and I'll invite you to my recruitment party. I do like to chat and maybe run a quest or two with players before inviting them to 'The Rapscallions' roster.

Thanks for reading!

*** NEW LEADER: Fizzell ***

my.ddo: http://my.ddo.com/guild-thelanis-the_rapscallions/
    Last edited by tampaglen; 11-20-2012 at 08:48 AM.

We did rope in a few new members last week. Thank you to those that caught up with me in-game...and welcome to 'The Rapscallions'!

For those of you that might be having trouble catching me online, I forgot to mention my playing time (9pm-1am EST). Sorry about that!
    Last edited by tampaglen; 11-20-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Grabbed a few more new players...a few of us ran The Catacombs and STK together a few nights ago with little trouble and great teamwork!

Renown is building up at a good rate, but we could use some more members to help out with that

Welcomed a half dozen or so new members last week - We had a great run through the Sharn Syndicate chain and we hit level 34 last night! Nice work everyone!

'The Rapscallions' are still accepting new members. All levels, all classes. Fun, friendly casual players needed!

We put a hold on recruiting for a few weeks, but we're accepting new members again!

Gimme a shout!

Default Ding!

We hit level 35 this past weekend. Great work everyone!

And we are highlighted in the this week's DDO Chronicle:
    http://my.ddo.com/turbinecommunity/2...ber-21st-2012/

Grabbed a few new members last night and will be online looking for more tonight (9-mid EST)!

Keep a rollin'!

Grabbed a few more new members...still grinding level 35... a couple of us ran the Lordsmarch chain last night trying for the Sora Kell items...

Wanna join us? We could still use more casual, fun and friendly hooligans!

Thanks!

Things have kinda slowed down...we have quite a few inactives now...

So opportunity is knocking.
    Will you answer?

Community Member

Default One quick question.

I'm currently looking for a guild that accepts casual, inexperienced players on any server and I found yours. My question is where do your members come from? I'm military (Army) stationed in Korea for now, so my times don't quite match yours. I don't have a toon on Thalanis yet, but for the right guild I could make one. I am a premium player with some p2p adventures and veteran status.