Default Stoners group to run level 8-16 quests

So I stoned a toon a few days ago and have mostly been running slayer in Gianthold and Vale. It's been fun, but I'm planning on running the level 8-16 stuff with a couple of friends who were also stoned. Is anyone else who was recently stoned (meaning stoned by a Stone of Experience rather than weed, lol) interested in running these quests too on Ghallanda? The three of us typically play between 6 and 9 central time on weekdays, but post below if you're interested in joining us in the next couple of weeks. We're a fighter, rogue, and sorceror.
    My name is Jillora and I'm an altaholic. 25 and counting

Active on Khyber- Mains are Zorpp and Kelpielle

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but why would you use a stone if you planned on running the content anyway? Kind of the whole point of stoning is to save yourself the time and effort of 8 levels worth of questing and experience.
    * Sohryu * (Life #33: Barbarian)
    Completionist // Epic Completionist // Triple Iconic Completionist
    Ravensguard (200) - Now in Flower Sniffer Lavender

Quote Originally Posted by Sirea View Post
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but why would you use a stone if you planned on running the content anyway? Kind of the whole point of stoning is to save yourself the time and effort of 8 levels worth of questing and experience.
    Not hard to understand really. There's still gear, favor, and playing experience to be gained by running those quests.

Morgulion • Romenion • Valmyrion • Vanielle • Zandrine • Zeldaryne • Zinnuviel

But mostly the favor.

Everything else you can get better and more of, elsewhere.
    Ever bleed out in a thornbush? Welcome to UD14.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by ka0t1c1sm View Post
    Not hard to understand really. There's still gear, favor, and playing experience to be gained by running those quests.
    If I hadn't given out too much rep lately, you would totally have earned a click for this one. I think a lot of people don't understand that there is value to the questing itself beyond the exp gained, and I applaud you for it!
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

You had me right before that part in parentheses. Then you took all the fun out of it.

Guinglain 20 Barb Tynnian 20 Cleric Citrinitas 17 Rogue Nataichal 20 Sorcerer Dy Trying 20 Bard/Ranger Altar Boy 8 Paladin Wynds of Change 20 Pal/Fight/Rogue Near Miss 20 Ranger/Rogue Beeten Senseless 20 Monk/Fighter Systematic Elimination 16 Wizard

Community Member

Suggestion:

You may consider not touching the Vons and Desert mains until after you have hit level 20 so you can get the first time bonus for Epic elite.

Best,

Cold
    bred of an Ice Flenser and a Djinni Ravensguard
    "You people are insatiable." - Tarrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodasch View Post
    I do, it's true. I have a stick figure drawing with the word "Coldest" drawn above it and an arrow pointing from the name down to the drawing...

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    If I hadn't given out too much rep lately, you would totally have earned a click for this one. I think a lot of people don't understand that there is value to the questing itself beyond the exp gained, and I applaud you for it!
    Don't worry, I got him for you. For the exact same reason you/he stated.
    Proud guild gimp of SMA! Adults only. Bring beer. Pants optional.
    Banginurz/Kaypii/Slappinurz/Shagginurz/Spankinurz/Upinurz. Stay classy Argo.