Community Member

Question returning to ddo need some info

It's been a solid year since I last played. In order for me to get off on the right foot I'm going to need some info. hope anyone can help.

I want to start off on a different server this time (i was on Thelanis) the biggest reason i left was that i wasn't finding the right groups for me and generally at all. so i need to know which server has the most activity between (roughly) 4 pm EST and later.

-Or-

If anyone has the amount of free time i have (I'm unemployed, no school) that if they would want to start a static group/clan. my builds are terrible (i really don't care as long as i'm having fun) but I'm open minded about them.

so generally I'm asking who want's to play with me

BTW my name is Eric I'm 20 (21 in January *smirk*) and I've generally been told that I'm more mature than others of my age. I have Bipolar disorder but enough years experience to know my limits. so if anyone is interested please reply with whatever server you want to play on and we'll formulate a game plan (no pun intended)

Community Member

I wouldnt mind playing w/ u if u cant get any1 else. Final are almost done in a week, so i will lots of free time, im on Orien server, got all pack except the most last one and willing to play any caster class, just turn 21 in Oct , not really talkative but enjoy other company so if u decide to play on Orien server, im here.

P.s I'm not the best teacher but im willing to try to show anything u might need to know

Community Member

it's alright we can wipe on runs together so orion cool

Community Member LoveNeverFails's Avatar

If you're still looking for some peoples, I wouldn't mind a static group. I typically play on Sarlona, but can make a character anywhere for a static group. I'm looking for more of a dungeon crawl kind of thing, just wanting to get back into playing the game for the games sake instead of the ermehgerd needs XPs!!! runs that i've been doing with my TRs.

It'd have to be a static group, any time after 6:00 EST on the weekends, or possibly Sunday afternoons, as i tend to play with my guild any other time i log on.

Let me know.

Since everyone else shared, my name is Khai (not really, but I've gone by it so often it may as well be my name) and i'm 24 years old. Also I'm a girl. Freaks people out sometimes, but it's the truth. I'm no where near a min maxer, and don't know the finite minute details of the game, but I know enough to have TR'd two characters, and many more in my arsenal, that work more often than they don't.

Proud member of Sarlona's The Unrepentant. Gaming without pants since June 5, 2011