Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    I love irony.

sirgog's tip was a good one if you don't have ddoor. Well worth it on a xp/min basis.
    As pointed out, it wasn't really a good tip. It's an almost pointless waste of XP given that there's no need to take the hit.

The good tip was to grab the 'ddoor hireling' before doing the quest.
    TIP: You can buy him on the marketplace, and then run into the 12 and be at the quest (no need to carry the hireling with you at all times, just buy him for that quest).

If nobody has a ddoor, it's more beneficial to run with 5 max and have a spot for that hireling OR have everyone wait outside until one person has made the run.

Why would you do that? Just have one person do the run invis and after that person talks to the dude in the cave you have the rest of the party step in. No penalty.
    U can't cause the dude wont talk to the invisi-guy until the rest of the party is near him.

Quote Originally Posted by muny21 View Post
    Why would you do that? Just have one person do the run invis and after that person talks to the dude in the cave you have the rest of the party step in. No penalty.
    Or use the hire with DD like in HotRB (mikail the pious if I remember well)

About Enter the Kobold I totally agree with sirgog... this not a pug-friendly quest. u need all of a good group, people who really know the quest, solid builds etc.
    I'd eventually run it on hard with a lv 20 to preserve my streak and then farm normal which is, obviously, a lot more easy in comparison
    Last edited by Nephilia; 12-21-2012 at 05:20 AM.
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

There's an even better way to do Diplo than any suggestion so far: have one person in the party enter the quest after talking to the scout, talk to henrietta, then simply log off or X out of the game. Count to 30 and log back in. This is faster and more XP than exiting the quest, since it's faster to run to the end from the scout than it is to run to the end from the start.

With a group or a dual box, this method is strictly better than exiting the quest and also requires no ddoor.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    There's an even better way to do Diplo than any suggestion so far: have one person in the party enter the quest after talking to the scout, talk to henrietta, then simply log off or X out of the game. Count to 30 and log back in. This is faster and more XP than exiting the quest, since it's faster to run to the end from the scout than it is to run to the end from the start.

With a group or a dual box, this method is strictly better than exiting the quest and also requires no ddoor.
    uh nice!
    very smart +1
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12