Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default If your not in a guild, than how you come back to Eberron from Eveningstar?

I use the /death, i wonder if there is another way? If not, than its a bit silly i guess...

Community Member

Go into the Eveningstar Cavern, this is the cavern you ended up in at the end of Beyond the Rift and where you met Ana for the first time.

Click on the central portal and it will give you several options, choose the Spinner's Prison.

Walk out of the Spinner's Prison back into the Harbor in Stormreach.
    Visit the DDO Wiki! Unique items: Quest Rewards - Raid Loot - Chest Loot - Item Sets
    DDO Store List, with references on how you can gain items ingame for free!

Quote Originally Posted by kisnord View Post
    I use the /death, i wonder if there is another way? If not, than its a bit silly i guess...
    Teleport is the best way even if you're in a guild.

Hopefully at some point they will turn Elminster by the well into a transporter so he can port you directly to and from FR to Eberron once you have completed the initial quest series to get to FR.

Add The well center as a direct teleport destination via spell or ship transport, add a ship enterance at the top of town for good measure.

Fix the key with the hour cooldown, change this to 1x/rest and it at least then becomes usefull.

It was interesting the first 20 times to see the town, but it eventually gets annoying to go from the harbor into the Spinners Prison then port to Eveningstar Cavern cross the cavern to port to Eveningstar then hike it to the center of town to pickup the quests so you can then run back down to the eveningstar cavern to get into the various quests.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Add The well center as a direct teleport destination via spell or ship transport, add a ship enterance at the top of town for good measure.
    Unfortunately Airships do not travel to other worlds or other planes of existence.
    Visit the DDO Wiki! Unique items: Quest Rewards - Raid Loot - Chest Loot - Item Sets

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMonk2 View Post
    Unfortunately Airships do not travel to other worlds or other planes of existence.
    Maybe add the location to the planescaller for guild lvl 80 or so?

They do if they're retrofitted a la Starjammers. Which would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvium View Post
    We shall kill it with fire. And engineers.

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Hopefully at some point they will turn Elminster by the well into a transporter so he can port you directly to and from FR to Eberron once you have completed the initial quest series to get to FR.

Fix the key with the hour cooldown, change this to 1x/rest and it at least then becomes usefull.

It was interesting the first 20 times to see the town, but it eventually gets annoying to go from the harbor into the Spinners Prison then port to Eveningstar Cavern cross the cavern to port to Eveningstar then hike it to the center of town to pickup the quests so you can then run back down to the eveningstar cavern to get into the various quests.
    I like the Elminster option.

Lolth's breach has made travel between the two worlds possible, but there should still not be any airships going there.

...or too many other ways to get betwen the two.
    (I actually think that Teleport should NOT work.)

Someone like Elminster though has access to special magics that can take advantage of the breach IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_Moonshadow View Post
    (I actually think that Teleport should NOT work.)
    And mail, bank, and auction house as well, presumably.

Ship exit to the FR? How exactly do you plan to get an airship through a portal less than twice as tall as a WF?
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    Ship exit to the FR? How exactly do you plan to get an airship through a portal less than twice as tall as a WF?
    Magic ??

<-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Community Member

/death is still the fastest way to leave eveningstar. It is very annoying to have to go though 3 loading screens if you're not in a guild before you have to go through another one to get to someone's airship to then use their portal caller to get to amrath or meridia. It would be nice if people could give you a ship invite from Eveningstar cavern. You can't get a ship invite from inside there right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbasa View Post
    It would be nice if people could give you a ship invite from Eveningstar cavern. You can't get a ship invite from inside there right?
    Yes you can. I asked for a ship invite there before a raid and got one.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by brightfang View Post
    Yes you can. I asked for a ship invite there before a raid and got one.
    Figures I've been doing it wrong this whole time. At least I won't be making that mistake anymore.

Distributed - Currently on life 72.

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    Certainly brings back memories however those aren't Airships, they are Spelljamming ships. They are different the same as Ships that travel on the Sea are different from Ships that travel in Space.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    And Ghallanda groceries export/import.
    Con is not a dump stat, but reading comprehension is not a dump skill!

I dont have alts, just mules. Find me as Darivian on Thelanis.

Community Member

Default Teleport

Royal Guard Mask or Teleport scroll, never leave home without em'.

The ability to use Teleport scrolls alone is enough of a reason to put UMD on every class.

Quote Originally Posted by kisnord View Post
    Last edited by Machination; 08-14-2012 at 05:15 AM.
    RTFM on Khyber

Certainly brings back memories however those aren't Airships, they are Spelljamming ships. They are different the same as Ships that travel on the Sea are different from Ships that travel in Space.
    And where do you think the idea of airships came from. Borrowed from one product and placed in another product. I wonder if WotC can sue itself for copy write infringement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast