Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Improved Martial Arts + Zen Archery

Should this give you +0.5[W] to Weapons made a ki weapon with Zen Archery too? Atm it doesn't seem to work.
    Moved from Keeper/EU to Thelanis (2010)
    Guild: aLiclan Mains: Ichilphrion (FvS) Shyntaghar (Rogue) Xilphare (Artificer) Xyrathur (Wizard)
    Low tolerance for grind.

Community Member

QA stated it was 'under investigation'
    http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=829

4. Grandmaster of Flowers
    • Under investigation A Dance of Flowers is currently not working with Bows, even if the user has the Zen Archery Feat.

Well I hope that covers Improved Martial Arts too, because base dmg didn't get any higher with it no matter how long I kept shooting/testing. :\
    Moved from Keeper/EU to Thelanis (2010)
    Guild: aLiclan Mains: Ichilphrion (FvS) Shyntaghar (Rogue) Xilphare (Artificer) Xyrathur (Wizard)
    Low tolerance for grind.

Hero

Improved Martial Arts is still not working with Zen Archery.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Wait something Monk related AND Ranged related isn't working...imagine that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

improved martial arts + dance of flowers + combat archery are all not working

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Unfortunately, Improved Martial Arts, Dance of Flowers, and Combat Archery don't boost the weapon dice multiplier for bows. We are aware of this issue, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it seriously affects you, particularly if you have a moncher toon.

Default Wait a few months....

It still won,t work but may be changed to WAI
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature".

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Unfortunately, Improved Martial Arts, Dance of Flowers, and Combat Archery don't boost the weapon dice multiplier for bows. We are aware of this issue, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it seriously affects you, particularly if you have a moncher toon.
    It's just that easy to make a couple 100 people happy !!!

it's been 5 months since it was reported in this thread and still not working.....why
    Last edited by Lifespawn; 01-09-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Thanks Squeek, Dev input is always appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Lifespawn View Post
    it's been 5 months since it was reported in this thread and still not working.....why
    It's not fixed because it's still broken...clearly their aware of it.
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    Thanks Squeek, Dev input is always appreciated

It's not fixed because it's still broken...clearly their aware of it.
    Obviously i know they are aware of it maybe 5 months with no new info is ok with you but it bothers me because this affects my main and no new info is frustrating.

Obviously i know they are aware of it maybe 5 months with no new info is ok with you but it bothers me because this affects my main and no new info is frustrating.
    ummm...Squeak's post is from TODAY, honestly their rebuilding the entire enhancement system and ALOT of bugs have been squashed over the last few months I'd love to see this get fixed as well but there's also 100s of other bugs I'd like to see fixed as well as long as they keep fixing bugs their on the right track

Community Member

At least a Dev has acknowledged that this bug is being looked at. The Quarterstaff not getting glancing blows from any of the cleaves has been broken much longer (in several threads), without a Dev response.

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    ummm...Squeak's post is from TODAY, honestly their rebuilding the entire enhancement system and ALOT of bugs have been squashed over the last few months I'd love to see this get fixed as well but there's also 100s of other bugs I'd like to see fixed as well as long as they keep fixing bugs their on the right track
    yes the post is from today but they already knew about the bug hence the no new info.

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    At least a Dev has acknowledged that this bug is being looked at. The Quarterstaff not getting glancing blows from any of the cleaves has been broken much longer (in several threads), without a Dev response.
    and thats not ok to be ignored like that neither is the threads about eveningstar challenge rewards or the xp unnerf that was supposed to happen to the cannith challenges or a laundry list of other things they avoid talking about.

The affirmation is appreciated. Looking forward to the fix.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

Default Acknowledgement

I know this is nitpicky out of Squeak's response, but at no point did he say they are working on fixing it. I don't know if it's an expectations game, or what. There are a lot of bugs that have been around longer, and I am optimistic about the next update being great for bug repair, but I still felt like having the manager coming by at the restaurant to say, "Sir, I'm very sorry you were unhappy with your meal. I know it was not delicious, and I hope that your next meal is good" without offering a replacement or a refund or anything.
    Member of Ghallanda ReRolled!

Duderman (12 Monk/6 Ranger/2 Fighter) || Duderduder (20 Rogue) || Duderette (20 Favored Soul) || Duderology (18 Fighter/2 Rogue) || Duderbutt (20 Bard)

Can you get an arrow and stab it through the door or cubicle wall of whoever is responsible for fixing this? Do it while they're not looking so they get a bit worried about it.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

People, can you PLEASE give more thought to what you name your builds? I mean come on, next thing you know there will be a Pally/Wizard build called the Wiz-in!

Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast