Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    People, can you PLEASE give more thought to what you name your builds? I mean come on, next thing you know there will be a Pally/Wizard build called the Wiz-in!

To clarify the build name is Monkcher...as for Paladin/Wizard I made one he was called the "Bone Knight" although it didn't make it past paper as I realized I needed more feats so replaced the Pally levels with Fighter ones. luckily with EDs I'll be taking Unyielding Sentinel so I still get to have my Undead Paladin

Another fun name was the Barbearian Druid/Barb...which was awesome until I realized that the devs made the animal form abilities spells (so they cannot be used while raged) instead of just regular abilities cause apparently roaring and biting things are spells now...guess they should make cleave, power attack, great cleave, supreme cleave, improved trip, improved sunder and all those kinds of abilities spells now just to make things equal.
    Last edited by Failedlegend; 01-11-2013 at 05:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    Another fun name was the Barbearian Druid/Barb...which was awesome until I realized that the devs made the animal form abilities spells (so they cannot be used while raged) instead of just regular abilities cause apparently roaring and biting things are spells now...guess they should make cleave, power attack, great cleave, supreme cleave, improved trip, improved sunder and all those kinds of abilities spells now just to make things equal.
    (angry at this one...also, Frenzy doesn't work in animal form)

...or the Bard/Barbarian/Druid.....Bardbearian......most likely a useless character, but it's got a funny name
    Harmonious Balance: ~Nimzaraka~, ~Nimalika~, ~Nimfu~, ~Pseudonim~, Nimhish, ...more Nim's in other places
    DDOCast Build Guild: Limm Dul the Necromancer
    My Builds: The Thriller - Melee Shapeshifter(broken) - Battle Sniper

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Unfortunately, Improved Martial Arts, Dance of Flowers, and Combat Archery don't boost the weapon dice multiplier for bows. We are aware of this issue, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it seriously affects you, particularly if you have a moncher toon.
    This doesn't indicate whether there is any intent on your end to ever change this or not.

Also, on a related topic: Is there any intent to ever have Ki Strikes that work with non-unarmed monk weapons (ie., the kama) work with ranged Ki weapons (bows and shuriken)? How about Ki On Hit? Ki On Crit? You know...actually supporting the style that has been set-up as an option?
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Hero

Unfortunately, Improved Martial Arts, Dance of Flowers, and Combat Archery don't boost the weapon dice multiplier for bows. We are aware of this issue, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it seriously affects you, particularly if you have a moncher toon.
    What's the milestone prioritization to fix these issues?
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    What's the milestone prioritization to fix these issues?
    soon®
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Quote Originally Posted by lifespawn View Post
    soon®
    +1[w]
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

I was so sad when I ready wiki. Sucks though I didn't know that the archery epic feat was busted as well. For the martial arts I just took vorpal strikes instead.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

Doesn't work with longswords either (with Whirling Steel Strike feat).
    Active characters: Pssyche * Dredmor * Worley * Bundolo

Quote Originally Posted by apaurin View Post
    Doesn't work with longswords either (with Whirling Steel Strike feat).
    Wait... What? Which bit, or what doesn't work with Longswords?

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 17 36 Point Warforged Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 8)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    Wait... What? Which bit, or what doesn't work with Longswords?

J1NG

Weapon die increase, either from Improved Martial Art feat (0.5W) or Dance of Flowers from GotF ED (0.5W by tier, three tiers).

Quote Originally Posted by apaurin View Post
    Weapon die increase, either from Improved Martial Art feat (0.5W) or Dance of Flowers from GotF ED (0.5W by tier, three tiers).
    Actually, I've tested it in live and Dance of Flowers does increase the die damage. It's only not displayed properly. Unless this is now broken again in Lamannia, and is tested by someone else, I'm going to keep assuming that Dance of Flowers is working with melee Ki weapons.

As for Improved Martial Arts, I can't test that at this time as I don't have enough Feat swapping hand ins to do the swap.

J1NG

:: edit ::

Old test post link

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...39#post4827239
    Last edited by J1NG; 01-20-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: added link to old post
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 17 36 Point Warforged Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 8)
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Did a bit more testing, looks like I was wrong. It is only a display error.

Well considering I have combat archery, improved martial arts, and dance of flowers on my archer, when they DO fix it, there will be a very noticeable +3W jump in damage.
    Scoobmx Scoobshot Arcscoob Beefscoob : Imperial Assassins : Argonnessen
    My Builds : Abbot Raid Manual : Weapon Damage Modeler : My Trades

Quote Originally Posted by scoobmx View Post
    Well considering I have combat archery, improved martial arts, and dance of flowers on my archer, when they DO fix it, there will be a very noticeable +3W jump in damage.
    I have a slight sneaky feeling that this won't be fixed for a while...

Could be quite a wait there.

J1NG

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    I have a slight sneaky feeling that this won't be fixed for a while...

Could be quite a wait there.

J1NG
    6 months without any expected fix sofar points to yes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifespawn View Post
    6 months without any expected fix sofar points to yes
    Also note that the bugs were merely acknowledge as an "inconvenience," not as bugs, and no mention was made about ever intending to fix them.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Is there any timetable you can provide for how long we can expect before some or all of these are fixed? Even if it is not going to happen for a long time (which would be sad) I'd rather know then not so can plan accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuel View Post
    Is there any timetable you can provide for how long we can expect before some or all of these are fixed? Even if it is not going to happen for a long time (which would be sad) I'd rather know then not so can plan accordingly.
    That would be nice to know.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Hero

When is Combat Archery going to be fixed to deliver the 1[W] for bows? It's been 6 months since you posted acknowledgement of the Combat Archery bug which has existed since MOTU's release.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Was Improved Martial Arts ever fixed to work with zen archery??
    Sarlona
    Gutter-Oowaoonah-Ute-Mauhl-Rockroll-Gutsack-Talrasha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12