Default No more Shroud in LFM

Hey

Was getting frustrated 'bout Shroud bein close to impossible to get a group for. Is it because people are shortmaning it lvl 25 or is it because gs items have become redundant?

/Dalamer & Daniqor

its being run
    I see ~ 2 a day still and ive been doing 1 each 3 days
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Community Member

It's a bit of both. You should be able to shortman it easily, like we did with abbot when he had 50k hp.
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Quote Originally Posted by markthornberg View Post
    Hey

Was getting frustrated 'bout Shroud bein close to impossible to get a group for. Is it because people are shortmaning it lvl 25 or is it because gs items have become redundant?

/Dalamer & Daniqor
    Usually when I want to run a raid and there is no LFM in the group panel, I open my own PUG. About Shroud, I suggest open the PUG for level 17-25, it will fill faster. Most people block out higher levels for XP, and few elite PUGs still block out melees. This is why it's becoming so problematic.

It sure fills slower now, but it does fill eventually. Open your own lfm, add that you are semi-afk and accepting ppl on the fly, you can do some multitasking or RL stuff in the meanwhile. It also helps if you can heal, or you can drag a friend into it who can heal. It still seems that healer lead parties are more attractive.

Try to be inclusive, lfms with ticked off class icons or strict balanced party rules are very unattractive.

US time pre/evenings are usually a good time to party for raids, thats my experience these days.