Community Member

Default Can't Access New Material Help

I recently purchased the expansion pack, but I cannot access the content. I paid for it and got the email with the code and put it in but i still can't get into the new stuff. I have a lv 20 paladin and I ran the quests to get me to Eveningstar. Can anyone help me or give me some instructions. Thanks

more details would be nice....
    what can't you access exactly
    what quest
    what area
    what have you completed
    etc etc...
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Community Member

Once you've completed the three lead-up pre-expansion quests, you need to complete the quest, select the purple break in the wall and select the top option (I believe it's go to the cavern or whatever). Once inside, you have to select the quest to have you wander through the explorer area (golden chalice comes from the guy inside the cave). Once you get to eveningstar, you can run your epic quests.

Community Member

I already made it to Eveningstar but I cannot get into the quests in there. I bought the expansion pack but I still can't get in. I picked up all the quests I could find in Eveningstar but I cannot get into the Kings Forest or anything else. Thanks for responding. I tried to email turbine but I haven't heard back from them yet and it was over a week ago. Any help would be great, Thanks

What does it say when you try to enter Kings Forest?

Default did you talk to elminster ?

after exiting the rift quest , there are slaves in a cage on the right . you HAVE TO talk to the blonde girl that walks out to complete this quest and proceed into town where you can then talk to elminster and get the quests and access to the kings forest .

Community Member Superspeed_Hi5's Avatar

NVM he said he was lvl 20.

Silly question, but you did remember to upgrade on https://myaccount.turbine.com/ with the code you received in email, right?
    Silvercypher - Ahril - Silverslash
    Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by FlaviusOptimus View Post
    I already made it to Eveningstar but I cannot get into the quests in there. I bought the expansion pack but I still can't get in. I picked up all the ques
    have you turned in the quest for Beyond the Rift?
    after that you'll be directed to go talk with a series of ppl for the story arc quest
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"