Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MrElusiveness View Post
    oh man increasing cool downs on the monks epic desty attacks! (one of the lilly tree's attacks.) if that goes live then playing the monk wont be worth it. dont be nuke nerfing my monk.
    You had me worried there was a new cooldown - the change from 180 seconds to 300 seconds on EiN isn't make or break monk time - it's rather silly but nothing I'm going to toss my monitor out the window over.

It also was a change from the first U15 notes so don't scare me like that :P

Quote Originally Posted by SableShadow View Post
    Made yah look, did we?
    Someone probably needs to change their forum handle to Bob_of_Baghdad*

* Devourer_of_Crow might work too
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 08-15-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Community Member

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by MrElusiveness View Post
    oh man increasing cool downs on the monks epic desty attacks! (one of the lilly tree's attacks.) if that goes live then playing the monk wont be worth it. dont be nuke nerfing my monk.
    Increased cooldowns for monks make them not worth playing huh? I suppose if u enjoy playing ridiculously over powered destinies then i can see where your coming from. I know that if i cant kill everything in a room instantly every three minutes that i might just slash my wrists.
    Darcc/Darcbane/Darcjustice/Darcslayer/Darcsoul/Bloodsaif/Discipled/Gripfast/Soulrise/Soulwater/Windseeker

Community Member

I will be happy only when turbines will remove all istant kills from Epics quests and remove indecent EC, EN and EH difficult from the game
    Uriziem Completionist done, past life 28/30
    solo ADQ2 EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414558
    solo FoT EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414946
    Waiting better and harder end game(or neverwinter online)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnind View Post
    I will be happy only when turbines will remove all istant kills from Epics quests and remove indecent EC, EN and EH difficult from the game
    then you wont ever be happy with this game again.

How do you expect new players to get from level 20 to 25 if EE is the only thing available? Just won't happen.

Do you understand that Epic Hard is the SAME difficulty level as Heroic hard? If someone can run hard water works at level, then they should be able to run epic hard rusted blades at level. Epic only refers to the fact that it is over level 20. I think people are just getting hung up on the word "epic".

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Here's a two fold suggestion:
    • Run your quests ONLY on Epic Elite
    • Run these quests with a few trusted friends who will honor your wishes of not preparing any Instant Kill spells

Only then will you find happiness within this game.
    Remember, this game is not about just you and only you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Coyle still hates you.

Community Member

Why would you want to remove options for others when the vast majority are happy that these new options exist? You do realize that you can run quests on epic elite if you wish.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    then you wont ever be happy with this game again.
    /signed.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Everything is fine and comphy but why Vorpal Strikes description is under Legendary Dreadnought part?

Community Member

Any chance of adding more item choices on the Comm vendors? Especially for the classes that didn't have many or any choices?

I like the 3 for 1 on the Comms but if there isn't anything to get for a class,which there are a few classes in this situation,comms mean little.(doesnt help they are BTC either)

Angry No Wipe?

Ok - Seriously. Why didn't we get a server wipe between updates? Why do I have to deal with levelling again from 20 to 25 and go through the destinies again when all I would have had to do is re-upload? *** Turbine? Anybody home over there?

Was gonna play Lamm while Thelanis was down, but I guess I won't bother now .... Not gonna grind for 3 hours ... I'll go watch a movie & make breakfast instead.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffey View Post
    Any chance of adding more item choices on the Comm vendors? Especially for the classes that didn't have many or any choices?

I like the 3 for 1 on the Comms but if there isn't anything to get for a class,which there are a few classes in this situation,comms mean little.(doesnt help they are BTC either)
    I actually agree, the class only item restrictions are a bit too strict, change or possibly even remove those? The decent 4 elemental caster staff is sorc(1 element) - wiz(no nullification on staff) - bard(elements wha...? I love to sing!).... and not druid(the only prestige that HAS to spec all 4 elements) thats just one example, but widening class restrictions is rarely a bad thing.

Community Member

I was reading through the release notes and they said the broken free LR for new toons was fixed.

Was that updated today? Because I tried to LR yesterday and still could not get a free one on any of my toons that were made post-u14.

Question

so how long will the server be down ???

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by irnimnode View Post
    so how long will the server be down ???
    untill U15.1 goes test because live was updated to U15 earlier that's why lama is down
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Culver.Civello View Post
    You missed it.

Characters with the Trapmaking feat should once again have a chance to scavenge trap parts when successfully disarming traps.

But this makes me happy...

VIP characters now move 10% faster in public spaces! This movement speed boost stacks with all other movement boosts in public areas.
    well does not matter now , since their quick fix... they rebroke trap part drops..AGAIN! Having something work for only a few days and then taking it away again, seems to be the dev's tactics. My rog is on strike once again.

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

When is U15.1 coming online for beta?? I want to be with my girl. :'(
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123