Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Update 15 is Online

The first portion of Update 15: Song of Druid's Deep is online!

Release notes can be found at the link below:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376774

Known Issues can be found at the link below:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376772

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

any posted dev events??
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Community Member

Don't see any mention of being able to salvage trap parts again in the notes? Will this be coming soon/added in a new test build?

Community Member Culver.Civello's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rallan View Post
    Don't see any mention of being able to salvage trap parts again in the notes? Will this be coming soon/added in a new test build?
    You missed it.

Characters with the Trapmaking feat should once again have a chance to scavenge trap parts when successfully disarming traps.

But this makes me happy...

VIP characters now move 10% faster in public spaces! This movement speed boost stacks with all other movement boosts in public areas.

Lost Legions of Sarlona................................. Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda
    Kobay . Kobai . Artisti . Kobot . Ezike . Dynic.......................... Ezike . Kobai

Community Member

so, since I dont have any epic bards I could port over to Lama, can anyone confirm they made inspire excellence pretty much useless?

Inspire Excellence no longer has a shared cooldown with Inspire Courage. It has also been changed to no longer be six subfeats with lengthy cooldowns - a single use will now grant a +2 Competence bonus to ALL ability scores to yourself and nearby allies.
    AKA: If youre using ToD rings/epic slots for +1 stats and are properly built towards even stats, inspiring excellence wont do anything at all for you anymore, not just "less than hoped for"
    Con is not a dump stat, but reading comprehension is not a dump skill!

I dont have alts, just mules. Find me as Darivian on Thelanis.

Inspire Excellence no longer has a shared cooldown with Inspire Courage. It has also been changed to no longer be six subfeats with lengthy cooldowns - a single use will now grant a +2 Competence bonus to ALL ability scores to yourself and nearby allies.
    Nice change for "one song for all ability" but down from +4 to +2 competence bonus is a sad NERF. I don't know if it can be seen as an epic feat now...
    It's a great shame.... Bards were appreciated even more thanks to this song. I hope it still will be true.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by amoraenk View Post
    Nice change for "one song for all ability" but down from +4 to +2 competence bonus is a sad NERF. I don't know if it can be seen as an epic feat now...
    It's a great shame.... Bards were appreciated even more thanks to this song. I hope it still will be true.
    it would still be worth it if it were typed unique, not made to not stack with some of the most common bonuses. Exceptional is not used right now for anything for example afaik.
    Con is not a dump stat, but reading comprehension is not a dump skill!

I dont have alts, just mules. Find me as Darivian on Thelanis.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by u15 release notes
    Getting sweet sweet loot from treasure chests is a noteworthy event, so there are now visuals/audio to suit the occasion.
    Please tell me it's something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k
    I might even be back to the game...

Community Member

"Shrouding Strike charges should be a bit clearer to understand. Each rank of Shrouding Strike or Shrouding Shot allows you to store 2 charges. You gain one additional maximum charge when taking Cloak of Shadows, Shadow Manipulation, Consume, and Shadow Form."

Question - does that mean I can get 1 more each of those taken (for a maximum of 10 charges), or I need to take all 4 to get 1 extra one (for a maximum of 7)?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Culver.Civello View Post
    But this makes me happy...

VIP characters now move 10% faster in public spaces! This movement speed boost stacks with all other movement boosts in public areas.
    This makes me angry. Well... it would, but it's probably not working anyways.
    Why not fix some bugs instead?
    DDO Bug Ratio: For every 10 new bugs, 1 is fixed.

Community Member

I don't get it... it says that the M.M. is online when we go to the username/password screen and here says that it is on also, but when I go online and press the ctrl+m says that the M.M. is not available at this time :/

I was disappointed to not see executioners shot not mentioned in the release notes nor the know issues. Not surprised, just disappointed. Anyone know if it was fixed but not mentioned?
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Community Member

Hmm disappointed to not see anything about a change to the gem of many facets, was hoping that would be thrown in this update to work with either piece of the fens sets. =/

Also didn't see anything about zen archery and gmof dance of flowers, even if its not made to work with it a new description would be nice.
    Alkkarn Alkkine Alkine Roubot Alkot Alkky
    On argo cuz its better than you!

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    The first portion of Update 15: Song of Druid's Deep is online!

Release notes can be found at the link below:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376774

Known Issues can be found at the link below:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=376772
    Kookie,

Now that Druid is available in the store, will players who have used the Stone of Experience be able to finally take druid levels? I believe it was stated somewhere that this restriction will be removed at the time druids become available in the store.
    Scoobmx Scoobshot Arcscoob Beefscoob : Imperial Assassins : Argonnessen
    My Builds : Abbot Raid Manual : Weapon Damage Modeler : My Trades

Community Member ~Octaviun_Serlone's Avatar

Is there going to be a change to the reincarnation spell for the druids? to where it won't be so much a wasted cause? Was in a shroud earlier this week by the time my druid got of the reincarnation spell a cleric had already raised 3 members ...a bit rediculous i think

Quote Originally Posted by scoobmx View Post
    Kookie,

Now that Druid is available in the store, will players who have used the Stone of Experience be able to finally take druid levels? I believe it was stated somewhere that this restriction will be removed at the time druids become available in the store.
    The stone of experience evaporates the day U15 is launched. So, no.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Galeria View Post
    The stone of experience evaporates the day U15 is launched. So, no.
    I'm not sure how this is relevant? The stone evaporating doesn't cause me to drop back 8 levels.
    Scoobmx Scoobshot Arcscoob Beefscoob : Imperial Assassins : Argonnessen
    My Builds : Abbot Raid Manual : Weapon Damage Modeler : My Trades

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scoobmx View Post
    I'm not sure how this is relevant? The stone evaporating doesn't cause me to drop back 8 levels.
    Oh really?

Wait and see........

Muahaha!!

"Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Quote Originally Posted by Octaviun_Serlone View Post
    Is there going to be a change to the reincarnation spell for the druids? to where it won't be so much a wasted cause? Was in a shroud earlier this week by the time my druid got of the reincarnation spell a cleric had already raised 3 members ...a bit rediculous i think
    Lol.. Agreed.

I don't understand why this spell takes a week to cast, and the scroll raise dead takes 3 seconds..

I got cussed out by a druid a few times not realizing that they were casting the spell. I thought it was a new kind of dance.. Finally I got a tell.

"Dude! Seriously?!?!?"
    Once he explained that Turbine decided to make reincarnation a 2 minute casting time, even when quickened, I understood.

I have to laugh though.. What the heck was the dev thinking that put this casting time in? Why do druids take an hour to cast the spell a cleric can cast in .02 seconds?
    (Exaggeration to make my point, yes. Guilty.)
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

I believe we were promised the enhancement tree revamp but can't seem to find anything about it...

Someone enlighten us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast