Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Epic hard lords of dust +3 int tome end chest then another int tome as end reward both unbound

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    The optional spider chest...
    I'm not sure what the optional spider chest is that you're referring to in the Lost Thread. The chest I saw the +3 wis tome drop from was behind the secret door near the end where the chest is surrounded by several bear traps. There is no mob required to kill to obtain that chest.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

Thanks for all the reports for the +3 tomes in lvl22 chests. Seems they drop in them. However I would still like a screenshot confirmation. Shouldnt be hard to get given the droprate.

Thanks for all the reports for the +3 tomes in lvl22 chests. Seems they drop in them. However I would still like a screenshot confirmation. Shouldnt be hard to get given the droprate.
    Next time I get one will get a ss didnt this time as I really didnt think of it

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

+2 loot gem running from epic elite deal and the demon first chest.
    Last edited by LazyTigerLily; 08-13-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: first screen shot was waaaaaaaaaaay too big, whoopsie!

Quote Originally Posted by LazyTigerLily View Post

My friend looted a +4WIS tome from that chest during the +2loot event. I was too late for an ss unfortunately.

grats btw

Note that in this screenshot, the tome does not replace the usual loot (the Spiritcraft Leather).

How long will it be until someone has a screenshot with a +3 and a +4 in the same chest under their name?
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Lords of Dust, EN, End reward screenshot.

+2, lvl21 quest. So if our +1 loot table for Epic End rewards theory holds up, that'd be 22.. Which conflicts with some of the unconfirmed reports of the +3s appearing in lvl22 tables now. And there is no overlap, if it drops +2s, it only drops +2s. We ran the **** out of this since we figured out seals only drop on normal, definetely has no +3 tome on norm, plenty of +2s.

Course this also conflicts with this report a bit:
    Quote Originally Posted by uska
    Epic hard lords of dust +3 int tome end chest then another int tome as end reward both unbound
    End reward: Sure, it should be loot lvl 23 with our theory of +1 table.

Chest tho, should only be 22. Though perhaps all "Epic Chest!"s are also +1 table. Have we seen any +3s in EHLoD non end chests?

Also could be that EC/EN are regular quest lvl = end reward lvl, (so 21 in my case). But EH = +1 (so 23), and EE = +2 or more (ive seen some extremely high end loot in EE 24-25, end rewards, stuff that should only exist in lvl~28 loot tables)

anyways more reports and ss's are warranted to nail this down. I'm thinking its unchanged from U13, but well see.
    Last edited by Shade; 08-14-2012 at 10:38 AM.

noticed ur edit summary. Preferably repost the uncropped/unedited pic. Just do it as a link instead of an embed so it fits fine. Would hold up as better proof if we could also see the quest name/objective box and your buffbar.

Not that loot jewels have any effect on that special bonus loot table, but just as a general confirmation kinda thing its preferable. Either way it's solid evidence, so I've added that chest to hte OP, thx.

noticed ur edit summary. Preferably repost the uncropped/unedited pic. Just do it as a link instead of an embed so it fits fine. Would hold up as better proof if we could also see the quest name/objective box and your buffbar.

Not that loot jewels have any effect on that special bonus loot table, but just as a general confirmation kinda thing its preferable. Either way it's solid evidence, so I've added that chest to hte OP, thx.
    Since it was not in my name I hardly see how my buff bar is relevant. I asked the person who pulled it and he said he was running a +2 gem.

Since it was not in my name I hardly see how my buff bar is relevant. I asked the person who pulled it and he said he was running a +2 gem.
    ok. But the questname is, its hard to be sure thats the quest with such a small image. It looks like it to me, but could be other demonweb chests too.

Noticed something rather important:

It seems you get far better/high lvl end rewards if you enable "class based rewards" now. It might have something to do with the +1/2/3 loot tables we suspect. It seems to have its own loot tables that are based on your class and higher end.

So yea if you find a tome in an end reward that seems outside the posted lvl range, specify if you had that option on or off.

Personally had been keeping it on for a while now, tho tried with it off and noticed much lower rewards. It was on for the above +2 tome from en eLoD tho.

It seems you get far better/high lvl end rewards if you enable "class based rewards" now. It might have something to do with the +1/2/3 loot tables we suspect. It seems to have its own loot tables that are based on your class and higher end.

So yea if you find a tome in an end reward that seems outside the posted lvl range, specify if you had that option on or off.

Personally had been keeping it on for a while now, tho tried with it off and noticed much lower rewards. It was on for the above +2 tome from en eLoD tho.
    Me too.

I did that last week looking for something specific and just got the "feeling" I was getting better pulls.

So I did it on all my toons.

It "feels lootier" now somehow whereas before it 'seemed skunkier" to have class based rewards

I seem to find those rare oddball combos with all the repeat item types in a 'class based' reward.

Last night I pulled Adamentine threaded Smiting handwraps min lv16 on a not very high level elite end reward.

(DDO myth #11,455 begins)
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.

Have heard of class discrepencies here.

Almost every ML 25 caster stat stick I have heard of being looted in the game has come from class-based end rewards for high level epic elite quests run by wizards and sorcerers. (Edit: Sometimes not even elite if there's a loot bonus active)

My Favored Soul has not seen one, despite running very high level quests with and without a loot gem.
    Last edited by sirgog; 08-15-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Have heard of class discrepencies here.

Almost every ML 25 caster stat stick I have heard of being looted in the game has come from class-based end rewards for high level epic elite quests run by wizards and sorcerers. (Edit: Sometimes not even elite if there's a loot bonus active)

My Favored Soul has not seen one, despite running very high level quests with and without a loot gem.
    Yea. Got max tier loot (25 caster stick and other high ml stuff, rare prefix/suffixes, celestial/planeforged gear, etc) on the Lolthraid end reward, on hard. On my bbn who i turned it off on, he got junk.

Community Member

Side chest in e hard von 2. +3 dex screenshot attached

Quote Originally Posted by Rawel_San View Post
    Side chest in e hard von 2. +3 dex screenshot attached

Thanks, works for me. Lvl range updated.

Normal Caught in the web dropped a +4 con tome as well.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Here's a screenshot to muddy the waters a bit:

ToD elite. (lvl22) - +2 tome.

Weird.. My guess is it's just locked at loot lvl 20 being a raidloot chest or something.

Though the chest actaully had up to ml23 gear too, as did the end reward.

ToD end reward give +3 tomes?

Got an unbound +4 str tome from a normal Caught in the Web.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast