Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

TiD12, it depends on why the tome is dropping...

In the case of the +1-3 tomes that are found in the random loot tables, they are the random item. You can see static drops along side of these as long as the chest is set up to be able to give you both.

The unbound +4 tomes that are dropping from FR EE chests don't take the spot of your random loot. As we can see in LazyTigerLily's screenshot earlier in the thread.

And while we're on the subject, this was on the 12th of September with a +2 loot gem running...
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    No it doesn't. It's always in addition to the random loot in the chest. Thus "bonus loot".

Only exception is some raid loot that has weird special tables. Though most modern raid loot uses the new system that quests use, so you do for example get a random lootgen item in addition to raid loot pull in caught in the web.
    Fair enough. I thought it does but it's always good to learn something new. Don't wanna derail this anymore

Pulled a+4 Con tome in Epic Hard VoN 6.
    Husband pulled a +4 int tome in EE Deal and the Demon.
    Last edited by Chette; 09-30-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    Husband pulled a +4 int tome in EH Deal and the Demon.
    What? EH, Really?
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    What? EH, Really?
    Just what I thought. EH EVON6 and EH Deal and the Demon?

Talking +4 Tome

I was offered a +4 BTC Wisdom Tome on my 20th CitW Reward List. I did not take a screenshot as I was very unhappy about it, considering neither of the weapons i was after was on there. However I did not see it listed in the main thread and thought it worth posting here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki98 View Post
    I was offered a +4 BTC Wisdom Tome on my 20th CitW Reward List. I did not take a screenshot as I was very unhappy about it, considering neither of the weapons i was after was on there. However I did not see it listed in the main thread and thought it worth posting here. Thanks
    It is listed.

Smile My drops

My drops no SS
    Most of my +2 have come from Raiding the Giant's Vault +2 loot gem.
    I have 7 characters set to run the vault each week.
    If time permitted, or was bored enough could run it over 50 times per week.
    I run it so I can pay for all the guild amenities we have on our airship, without asking members to kick in.
    Update 15 Druid chain Epic normal pulled 2 +3 tomes unbound one Con Smigit ate it right off. the other Dex.
    In my guild normally the 15th of each month we start a guild d100 roll for a prize.
    We take the rolls for a week.
    At times it the high roll others its the low roll.
    I always tell an officer which it will be, so I can't be accused of picking favorites.
    The +3 dex Tome went out in Sept's roll.
    Well starting Monday our guild roll is lasting a month (only for Oct) so all get a chance this time a mil in plat.
    Only time I ever got a +4 tome Int did not need it Epic ADQ was on a cleric.
    I passed it to the wizard that was there. This was way before the summer update.
    That is just the way I go about things.
    Not all who wander are lost. I am not lost, I am just exploring.
    Smigit F25 (Leg Dread 5), Xappit w20 (tr), Tamix C20,Smigitjr Tmp R 22, Tamik 14 P (3rd life,) , Xsong bard 20, Smigit5 arti 21, Xappet 20 AA, Smigit6 D22 (fw2), Tamok Fvs 20 Smoxfeat monk 16 Taggem Wf Pally 14 others. Leader Circle of Destruction Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    What? EH, Really?
    Typo, sorry, herp derp, sorry about that.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

+4 Tomes Demonweb explorer area--saw 2 drop first couple weeks, didn't screenshot cause I thought that is was a normal thing.
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by Loki98 View Post
    Well good to know that at least 4's can drop. Should've been 5's.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

+3 con end reward von6 yesterday. +3 wis tome citw N end chest. I think I pulled a +3 int too somewhere but I can't remember where. It's in my shared bank though.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Just pulled an unbound +3 Int Tome in EH Druids Curse in the underwater chest just passed where you would farm the Firebreak armor. Unfortunately I didnt think to take a SS till after I looted it sorry..

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

S-city quests +3 con, +3 cha. Sorry did not screen shot.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Thumbs up

Voted 5 stars, and +1.

Thanks for your effort getting this done Shade.
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Community Member

Another +4 INT tome from the first chest of The deal and the Demon with a +2 loot Jewel running. I have a SS but it's pretty much obvious that they drop in there, will post it if you think it's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    Another +4 INT tome from the first chest of The deal and the Demon with a +2 loot Jewel running. I have a SS but it's pretty much obvious that they drop in there, will post it if you think it's necessary.
    Not needed, already listed in the confirmed list.

I received unbound +2 tomes as end rewards for Shroud normal (regular, not 20th) and Beyond the Rift elite.
    Last edited by brian14; 10-11-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

+3 Unbound Con tome as end reward for Epic Hard Devils Assault.

2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

Yesterday, an unbound +3 Dex tome for me in the End Reward of Don't Drink the Water on hard. Next run, EH again, another member of the group pulled +3 Cha from the end chest of the same quest (loot level 23, so expected).

No jewels running that I know of, and also no loot bonus I am aware of right now.

Do not have screenies, didn't come to me I should take one. :-(
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast