Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by -ninay- View Post
    pulled a +4 con tome. no jewel running.
    Hard to tell what chest that is from the SS.

I'm guessing upper-Cho'az chest, EE?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki98 View Post
    The priestess optional in House of Death Undone can drop +4s as well. Saw someone pull a +4 dex from there last week.
    Thanks, added.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Dev also says they (+4s) exist in the random loot table:

Current loot lvls for tomes:
    +1 = 8
    +2 = 15
    +3 = 22/23*
    So that may mean: +4 = 29?.
    I know you probably saw it in the Lam thread, where one of the devs stated that, currently on Live, +4s only drop in loot level 31, but it's going down to 27 with the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Hard to tell what chest that is from the SS.

I'm guessing upper-Cho'az chest, EE?
    yep that's the one with lots of spiders.

Community Member

about a month ago i saw a +4 tome fall in the main chest for impossible demands as we lost on hostage. unfortunately no ss as it was a while ago didnt know anyone was making a list of this.

Hero

While it's not much, this little blub came across twitter:

Erik DDO ‏@producerglin

I checked stats. Lots more toons getting +4 +5 tomes in treasure for their Epics. Loot boost FTW... Actually, first +5 eva this wk!
    The red is what peaked my interest. Seems like +5's haven't been dropping..the first was just this week. About par for the course in my opinion.

Post Some Tomes drop Data

Tomes dropped in the Ordo Draconis Guild on Cannith (no screenshot though) ...

NOTE: Sorry for the italian though (it's a copy paste from our guild forum) it should be fairly understandable, use google translator if you have any problem at this link http://translate.google.it/ ... All the data has been gathered before and after the loot event. Where you see Luciferes it's the name of a toon that has Greater Dragonmark of Finding.
    La chesta della Matrona di House of Death Undone ha droppato:

22 Base
    +1 Hard
    +2 Luciferes
    +2 Loot Jewel
    = 27 Loot Table (supposta)

Un tomo +3 Wisdom anziché uno +4. Quindi la chesta non è di 27esimo livello dati i buff di sopra.

La chest del Rakshasa all'ultimo altare di Lord of Dust (non l'optionale) ...

21 Quest Base,
    +2 Evento Loot o Elite,
    +2 Jewel Loot,
    +2 Luciferes
    = 27 Loot Table

Però ha droppato un tomo upgrade +3 a +4 Charisma quindi il suo livello di loot è inferiore al livello totale supposto (<27).

La chest di Monkey dell'ADQ1 Epica ...

22 Base
    +2 Elite
    +2 Evento Loot
    +2 Luciferes
    +1 Jewel Loot
    = 29 Loot Table

Ha droppato un tomo +4 Intelligenza.

La chesta optional loccata all'inizio di Servants of Overlord Elite:

21 Base
    +2 Elite
    +2 Evento Loot
    +2 Luciferes
    +2 Loot Jewel
    = 29 Loot Table

Ha droppato un tomo upgrade +4 a +5 Wisdom.

La chesta optional per la Spider Spun Caparison ...

23 Base
    +2 Elite
    +2 Evento Loot
    +2 Loot Jewel
    = 29 Loot Table

Ha droppato un tomo +4 Wisdom.

La chesta optional della cascata e quella nella casa loccata di Swamp del nuovo pacchetto (High Road Quests) hanno droppato rispettivamente:

24 Base
    +2 Elite
    +2 Loot Jewel
    = 28 Loot Table

Un tomo upgrade +4 a +5 Constitution e un tomo +4 Charisma.
    EDIT: gimme +1 if you like the italian pizza flavor of the data! /joking
    Last edited by Zerkul; 11-17-2012 at 07:10 AM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Community Member

your current lvl tome loot table is wrong i first find +1 tomes in lvl 5 quests, +2 tomes in lvl 9 quests, they only +3 unbound tome i found was into the deep epic normal

Quote Originally Posted by cidchronic View Post
    your current lvl tome loot table is wrong i first find +1 tomes in lvl 5 quests, +2 tomes in lvl 9 quests, they only +3 unbound tome i found was into the deep epic normal
    Theres a +2 loot bonus running Atm
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by cidchronic View Post
    Was this over the weekend? If so those levels work, given that there is a +2 loot bonus at the moment.

Not sure if you are tracking the new 'upgrade tomes' I pulled 2 over the loot bonus weekend, a +4 Int upgrade from a chest in one of the demon web quests (on EH with +2 loot gem during the +2 weekend), no SS.

And I received a +4 Cha upgrade as an end reward from the 'stay at the in' quest, completed on EN with the above bonuses (though I'm not sure they effect end rewards).

A friend also received a +5 Char upgrade tome dropping from a barrel, he linked the tome, but I did not take a screen shot, not sure what he was running at the time.
    Last edited by netops; 11-18-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by netops View Post
    A friend also received a +5 Char upgrade tome dropping from a barrel, he linked the tome, but I did not take a screen shot, not sure what he was running at the time.
    Dropping a +5 Tome from a barrel means that the barrel was 1) from a new chain quest (so 26 elite), 2) that the barrel got a bonus to its own loot level (not sure though if it was the event, or a jewel).

Can you tell us when he did drop that tome if he had the jewel on or if he did drop it during this weekend +2 loot?
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Thanks for the reports. u16 update is complete.

Should be mostly accurate now, things seem to be mostly functioning per the developer confirmation. However we still need more reports on:
    - Proof that chest blesser are actaully working. (EG Some kinda +4 base or +4 upgrade from one of the new quests on EE with only a blesser would do it. (25/26 + 2 = 27/28).
    Zerkuls report indicates it may not be.

-Some more reports on base +4 tomes on EE U15/16 quests, below LL27.

-Maybe a SS of a +4/5 tome from a breakable.

-Confirmation all upgrade tomes are BTA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    Dropping a +5 Tome from a barrel means that the barrel was 1) from a new chain quest (so 26 elite), 2) that the barrel got a bonus to its own loot level (not sure though if it was the event, or a jewel).

Can you tell us when he did drop that tome if he had the jewel on or if he did drop it during this weekend +2 loot?
    It was during the loot bonus weekend, I will ask next time I see him if he had a gem running and where it dropped. I expect it was from the new quest chain on EE. It was definatly an upgrade tome, as he was desperatly seeking a +4 tome/upgrade in order to use it.

+4 to +5 Con Upgrade Tome in Lost in the Swamp EN (chest was the one right after the three guys to free behind the locked door) with +2 loot gem and +2 loot bonus (loot weekend).
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

Community Member

Got CHA tome upgrade from +3 to +4 (BTA). Pulled it from ADQ1 side chest, on EE dificulty.
    I had +2 loot gem on.
    Note: this happened on 21.11.12 (no loot bonus I guess)

Also pulled +4 CON tome (BTC) from VON6 end chest, EH difficulty. Had +2 loot gem on.
    Last edited by BingoGazingo; 11-23-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Community Member

As notops posted earlier I am not sure if you are going to try tracking the upgrade tomes but I had to list this for it's usefulness. I pulled a +2 to +3 Strength upgrade tome from the altar chest in part 3 of Shroud last night on a quick Hard run. I didn't get a screenshot but it was a BtA item.
    Founding Member and Current Leader of Sword And Siren on Cannith
    Main Toons: Cerafim | GrumpyKuss | Thextor | Khrysti | RocHound | Artychoke | Buggzapper

Veni, Vidi, Velcro: I came, I saw, I got stuck

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by netops View Post
    Was this over the weekend? If so those levels work, given that there is a +2 loot bonus at the moment.
    were all done without loot boost, no loot boost running at time of pulling

Community Member

I don't have a screenshot, but I pulled a +4 con tome from the right chest from the Defeat Inkrakos optionals in EH partycrashers.

This is during the +2 loot bonus weekend with a +2 jewel.

So this means that the right chest (possibly left - not sure) is 2 levels above the quest level (possibly more but I am guessing just 2).
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Community Member

Wink here is one for you

grabbed this on epic time is money, level 23 house c challenges no loot boosters running. hope this help the table
    We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast