Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thanks for making this thread Shade. Can't comment on tome drops - no real luck there for me - but in nit-picking mode, I thought I'd point out that there are at least 7 chests in Trial by Fury, not 5.

Hezrou boss, drider boss, spider boss, drider boss (again), Yugo boss, locked chest near the drider-guarded bridge and boss chest.

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    I received unbound +2 tomes as end rewards for Shroud normal (regular, not 20th) and Beyond the Rift elite.
    Upon closer examination turned out that Shroud end reward tome is BtC. And completely useless to the character who got it!
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Question +4 Tomes in rewards of EE Demonweb? Anyone?

So far i've seen a lot of +4 inchest drops in this thread. Has anyone pulled one out of a reward? Maybe EE reward from Demonweb quests ...? Those should be level 25 loot rewards.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    So far i've seen a lot of +4 inchest drops in this thread. Has anyone pulled one out of a reward? Maybe EE reward from Demonweb quests ...? Those should be level 25 loot rewards.
    +4 tomes are not level 25 loot, they are more than likely somewhere between level 29-31. The +4's found in EE chests are not from the regular loot table, they are in addition to the normal loot from the chest, effectively they are a "named" item in these chests with a very low drop rate, the numbers I have seen put this rate at 0.1%.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by vordax View Post
    +4 tomes are not level 25 loot, they are more than likely somewhere between level 29-31. The +4's found in ee chests are not from the regular loot table, they are in addition to the normal loot from the chest, effectively they are a "named" item in these chests with a very low drop rate, the numbers i have seen put this rate at 0.1%.
    .09%
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    +4 tomes are not level 25 loot, they are more than likely somewhere between level 29-31. The +4's found in EE chests are not from the regular loot table, they are in addition to the normal loot from the chest, effectively they are a "named" item in these chests with a very low drop rate, the numbers I have seen put this rate at 0.1%.
    The other day on lamannia a dev spawned dozens of massive piles of maximum lvl loot.

Was enough loot to see basicly every effect in the game, and got some pretty interesting items:
    Meteoric (prolly highest dps prefix)

New mangling:

This actaully wasn't from a dev, from a chest in new quest on EH, +2gem, so loot lvl28:

Also included in the piles were plenty of +3 tomes, Not +4. +4 simply don't exist in lootgen no matter what the devs say.

So, what are the chances of getting a meteoric of manglng item? Now....that would be nice. lol
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This actaully wasn't from a dev, from a chest in new quest on EH, +2gem, so loot lvl28:

Also included in the piles were plenty of +3 tomes, Not +4. +4 simply don't exist in lootgen no matter what the devs say.
    Pretty stupid that they are still making stat damaging weapons when they are immune on EH and EE. And you looted it on EH. Just dumb.
    Characters: Groundnpound - Whatmanabar - Paleforce - ChonknorrisCaelasreth - Giggidy - DrGinger - Brassmonkey

Member of Captains Crew Ghallanda

Returning on the topic...

I traded for a tome +4 Strength which which was found in the Matrons Daughter's Chest in House of Death Undone EE. The guy who pulled it said he was farming the Holy Symbol of Lolth and got this instead.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

+3 STR in Don't Drink The Water EH (in the same run i also pulled a FGDS)

Quote Originally Posted by giggiddy View Post
    Pretty stupid that they are still making stat damaging weapons when they are immune on EH and EE. And you looted it on EH. Just dumb.
    They aren't immune, they are 90% resistant. Enough to make a weapon like this worthless for trash mobs sure.

However against a powerful red named boss, it would be worth using to deal that first 10 points of stat dmg your allowed, as it could get it fairly quick, even at 10% effeciency on a high threat weapon with this suffix. (and keep in mind the stunning 10 is a random part, usual "any 1 tactic type enchant", so it could be something more useful on red named too.

Community Member

Looks like someone pulled a +4 tome from Epic Elite Don't Drink the Water.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=395698

No screenshot in that post thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    Looks like someone pulled a +4 tome from Epic Elite Don't Drink the Water.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=395698

No screenshot in that post thou.
    I pulled this (+4 Wisdom Tome) from end chest in "Don't Drink the Water" on Epic Elite in full guild group. This tome was pulled on 10/18/2012 and had a +2 Gem of Fortune running. I didn't think to take a screen shot of it just looted and moved to the next quest on our list (was doing favor runs for a guildie).
    Charater Names: Jeryle, Jerforged, Gerforged, Raybur, Rayber, Raibur, Marreth, Merreth
    Classes Played: Thief Acrobat, Ftr, Barbarian, Cleric, FVS, Caster, Bard, & Monk
    Member of Synergia

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vengenance View Post
    I pulled this (+4 Wisdom Tome) from end chest in "Don't Drink the Water" on Epic Elite in full guild group. This tome was pulled on 10/18/2012 and had a +2 Gem of Fortune running. I didn't think to take a screen shot of it just looted and moved to the next quest on our list (was doing favor runs for a guildie).
    Well Shade added DDTW's end chest in his guide as possible drop location as you can see in the first page anyway And Kareena also confirmed that they can drop in the same thread of yours.

Screenshots are always better and welcome I guess but oh well, I see no reasons to not trust both of you.

I've pulled +3 STR tome as a reward from Spinner of Shadows EH. I don't remember if it's either BTA or unbound, but definitely not BTC I'm sure of it.
    English is not my native language, so please excuse my mistakes.
    Thelanis: Fossette (Your DC'ing raid cleric), Ampora (party's gimp CC bard), Eridana (worst Paladin tank in your party), Laeressa ("kill before you get killed" Barbarian), Dualscar (uncharismatic WF sorcerer)

+4 Int tome BTC in epic chest EN ADQ2 (tradeable in chest)
    Last edited by amnota; 10-26-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Some people are like Slinkies
    They don't really have a purpose
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down the stairs

just looted 1 unbound +3 cons in partycrashers EE, in thelanis with suhuy, cedrian, zmast and bvulgari

dunno if this info is useful

oh , and sorry for not taking the screenshot, forgot it, not sure if i even know how to X_D

oh true, end reward, not chest

+3 dex on CitW Hard end chest, no loot bonuses in effect. no pic, I was friggin around with passing the named axe to a guildie. (same chest)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pulled a +4 con tome. no jewel running.

Default One more spot

The priestess optional in House of Death Undone can drop +4s as well. Saw someone pull a +4 dex from there last week.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast