Lost in my imagination.... or sometimes just living in Canada..

Default Cutesy Barbarian Art

I finally got around to drawing a full body picture of Khandee. ^_^

Name: Khandee of Eilistraee (pronounced like ‘candy’)
    Class: Barbarian
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Deity: Eilistraee
    Companion: LoveChild the kobold (not pictured)
    Favourite Weapon: Greatsword (especially Insanity)

Khandee is a very sweet demeanored drow, she’s friendly and happy to the point of being bubbly. Few would realize the rage that hides buried deep within her that she can release with little effort into a whirling frenzy of battle, and when the red haze settles she is back to her kindly, happy personality.

Trusting, somewhat naive and very fool-hearty Khandee could be referred to as a ‘good natured ditz’. She loves sweets, hugs, cute things, furry boots, and really BIG swords. When not picking flowers and hugging puppies Khandee stops evil by hitting it really REALLY hard. (Why don’t they just surrender?! I guess that’s just what you get for being evil. >.> ) She also believes that pink is a colour that is definitely under-rated.

She’s originally from Faerun from the Mouth of Song near Silverymoon and is a worshipper of Eilistraee (the CG dark elven goddess of song, dance, swordwork, hunting, moonlight and beauty). Khandee was lost in Eberron, but can now can travel home again.

Her kobold companion ‘LoveChild’ is, um, more her offspring then a pet. >.> Khandee also thinks that kobolds are probably the most adorable creature in all of the planes. (Thus explaining her little kobold child.)
    (Formally known as Luadrilae)

Phaeshalee likes you. Yes... you.
    My deviantART gallery

Friendly barbarian wearing a thong and in her underwear....That aside, nice drawing skillz
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    I'm on it. Nerfing the new thing asap.
    Also, nerfing the old thing too, for balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    nnnnnnnmn....Pie is greater than Cake....nnnnnnnnn
    ^^^^didn't need to hypnotize me to make me say that :P ^^^^^^

thong and underwear, so umm any of the custom armour skins then? *grumbles about clearly male art team* :P

looks awesome can you just draw her stomach on me and ill claim its mine lol

Quote Originally Posted by Demaril View Post
    thong and underwear, so umm any of the custom armour skins then? *grumbles about clearly male art team* :P

looks awesome can you just draw her stomach on me and ill claim its mine lol
    Heh, well I am a female artist and I demand chainmail bikinis darn it! lol If Khandee had her way she would dress in a more Frazetta style, little fur loin cloth and top with BIG furry boots.
    (ETA) I also want to see some male costume kits with Conan like loin cloths and ripply chests. I love the classics. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by pie2655 View Post
    Friendly barbarian wearing a thong and in her underwear....That aside, nice drawing skillz
    She's not wearing the undies.. it's just the royal set with the pant legs cut off into shorts. I thought it fit her a bit more.
    Last edited by Luadrilae; 08-08-2012 at 11:31 AM.

My deviantART gallery

Horrible rendition of a barbarian. Look at her face, she's hasn't found a single trap with it!

You are very talented Luadrilae.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

very awesome
    Infynity, Flaggson, Grazzit, Liryc
    Yep, I think I facepalmed my nose off.

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxhunter View Post
    Horrible rendition of a barbarian. Look at her face, she's hasn't found a single trap with it!

You are very talented Luadrilae.
    I 'knew' that I forgot something!! D: Of all things I had planned to put a few superficial scars on her... with how frequently she's died it would make sense. lol (I'll just chalk it up to decent clerical healing for now. )

Quote Originally Posted by flaggson View Post
    very awesome
    Thankies. ^_^

My deviantART gallery