Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Incorrect PRR

  1. #21
    Community Member brickwall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In Door's
    Posts
    453

    Default

    All warforge gain 0 PRR from all body types.
    Can we get a confirmation from a dev on if this is as intended.
    Ive been warforge as every class and i have a total of 23 life's currently all warforge and i find this to be very annoying that we just got looked over.
    Vertabreaker On Steam
    Vertabreaker's Power Hungry Quest TR 29 Of 40
    Encourage Self Sufficiency
    Power Gamer - Meta Gamer Since 1985


  2. #22
    Community Member voodoogroves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    9,593

    Default

    Beyond getting the BAB or normal armor users, WF also need the DEX enhancements (to increase the DEX mod) to work and should flipping have MORE PRR.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

  3. #23
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Some dev acknowledgement would be nice. Thematically warforged are supposed to be more resilient, but the new Orr system is working out the opposite.

    Body feat should really be a free feat, IMO, as well.
    The Silver Legion - Guild Medieval
    Arisan - Arisanna - Arisanto - Arisgard - Betatest
    Cannith

  4. #24
    Community Member SealedInSong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    997

    Default Alms for the warforged

    Help them! They need it, Turbine.
    Character Compendium
    __________________
    Sarlona*Eternal Wrath
    __________________

  5. #25
    Community Member Postumus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SW Wheloon
    Posts
    6,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brickwall View Post
    All warforge gain 0 PRR from all body types.
    Can we get a confirmation from a dev on if this is as intended.
    Ive been warforge as every class and i have a total of 23 life's currently all warforge and i find this to be very annoying that we just got looked over.
    But do they still get PRR from the docent type? Or nothing at all?

    Does a L20 WF archmage get the same PRR as a L20 FTR with adamantine body type if they wear the same docent?

  6. #26
    Community Member brickwall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In Door's
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Only way a warforge gets any PRR is from prestige or items listing PRR like the new augments docent type has no effect on PRR at all.
    Vertabreaker On Steam
    Vertabreaker's Power Hungry Quest TR 29 Of 40
    Encourage Self Sufficiency
    Power Gamer - Meta Gamer Since 1985


  7. #27
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    But do they still get PRR from the docent type? Or nothing at all?

    Does a L20 WF archmage get the same PRR as a L20 FTR with adamantine body type if they wear the same docent?
    Docent Type? You mean the body feat?

    The lv 20 WF archmage will have less PRR because of BAB difference.

    PRR from 'armour':
    Heavy Armour: BAB + 6
    Adamantine Body: BAB

    Medium Armour: BAB * 2 / 3 + 4
    Mithril Body: BAB * 2 / 3

    Light Armour: BAB / 2 + 2
    Composite Body: BAB / 2

    All warforged body feat miss out the + bonus at the end compare to their armour counter part.
    Last edited by chanw4; 02-25-2013 at 10:34 AM.

  8. #28
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chanw4 View Post
    Docent Type? You mean the body feat?

    The lv 20 WF archmage will have less PRR because of BAB difference.

    PRR from 'armour':
    Heavy Armour: BAB + 6
    Adamantine Body: BAB

    Medium Armour: BAB * 2 / 3 + 4

    Light Armour: BAB / 2 + 2
    Mithril Body: BAB / 2

    Armorless / Robe: 0
    Composite Body: 0

    All warforged body feat miss out the + bonus at the end compare to their armour counter part.
    CORRECTION: Mithral is Light Armor and Composite does not give any PRR even tho it gives you 5% ASF.
    Last edited by chanw4; 02-26-2013 at 12:24 AM.

  9. #29
    Community Member Dasthug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aristarchus1000 View Post

    Body feat should really be a free feat, IMO, as well.

    This. You should either choose which feat you want at character creation as a bonus racial feat, or get the equivalent feat of class armor proficiency, such as a WF with at least 1 fighter level having AB, but a WF sorc being stuck with composite.

  10. #30
    Founder Alavatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    3,321

    Default

    Inferus Sus Thelanis; Primary Bodies:
    Adamantbody, Brassbody, Carbonbody, Ironbody, Uraniumbody
    Body Designer: Bodybuilder 20 Artificer

  11. #31
    Community Member scoobmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aristarchus1000 View Post
    Some dev acknowledgement would be nice. Thematically warforged are supposed to be more resilient, but the new Orr system is working out the opposite.

    Body feat should really be a free feat, IMO, as well.
    Acknowledgement would be great. Since this bug is almost a year old it should make it onto the known issues list.
    Scoobmx Scoobshot Arcscoob Beefscoob : Imperial Assassins : Argonnessen
    My Builds : Abbot Raid Manual : Weapon Damage Modeler : My Trades

  12. #32

    Default

    Has anyone actually logged a bug on this?

  13. #33
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Dandonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knockcocker View Post
    Has anyone actually logged a bug on this?
    Just in case noone did, I just did it.
    It's definitely an N-word.

  14. #34
    Community Member SealedInSong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    997

    Default Wish this bug would be addressed sooner

    But barring that, hopefully they'll address some of it with racial enhancements in the enhancement pass.

    A new feat or two would be nice as well but I wouldn't bank on it.
    Character Compendium
    __________________
    Sarlona*Eternal Wrath
    __________________

  15. #35
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Warforged PRR is still bugged on test server.

    And Battle Engineer PRR don't seems to work on WF either, not sure if its a warforged or universal problem. I hope its a display bug only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload