Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

After going through some of the responses; a number of you are true trouble makers in every since of the definition... so run; look at your self in the mirror and pat your selfs on the back you have been recognized.

To everyone else, I got it... never really thought about doing some research using the tools DDO gave us, now that I have well lets just say I have had prouder moments, it was like pushing the easy button everything I needed to avoid this was just sitting there.

I truley thought I could put it in a way everyone would understand it was not about the acutally incident but more about how guilds have gotten so big every guild leader and their officers should take a moment and ensure all their policies and so on are still in place.

One thing I am not is a whinny "female dog"... nor am I to hard headed to know when I made a poor choice..

Coldest I appreciate this. Please detail the situation here or in a pm if you prefer, I am very interested in learning what transpired
    I apologize for drawing unnecessary attention to Ravensguard on the fourms, it was one of those runs where party didn't fill it was on elite and at the right pace was do able. When it was all sad and done I found myslef thinking do my people do this, and before I knew it I was logged on forums with a crazy notion I could make a point that was received as inicent as it was in my head.

I have no doubt I will regret being humble on the fourms, as the fourm sharks are circling and I may have cut myself with the first sentence of this response.

But I am not afraid....
    Taming The Shrew
    /Darksmoothie/Flyguy/Smoothtalker/Wasntme/
    Shyilo Rapid Fire/Smoothforged/Manndingo

Let me simplify this for you. Nobody in RG cares if we boot people for dying, having low HPs, not being able to hear chat, not liking their voice, asking for a share when they join a party, or any other reason. I have booted people from raids for saying “hello” in a way I did not like. When I group with people I expect they can play the game at a minimal level. If they are unable to meet the standard I set, then I boot them, squelch them, or insult them tell they leave the group.

RG members range from the very nice to the absolute jerks (I definitely set the bar for one of those ranges ), but we all have one thing in common, we love to talk about gimp pugger stories in vent. Your post today made our day. I look forward to grouping with you in the future so we can have more laughs in vent.

Rit, Eez, whery, laqi, lazi, Yad, Yed, Tzz, klean....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Wat?
    Wat for what? Do you want exact name of that guy?!

Enough is enough. No more low profile for entire user, you deserve it.
    How dare f--king noob put reply like that? know your place and get the f--k off.
    Whoa now.. everyone just CALM DOWN.. were using almost big words here.
    Officer - Ravensguard - Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by ButtonClicker View Post
    You know RG have a rep for giving people a hard time, its good to see you guys can give eachother some hell as well! My oppinion of Ravensguard just changed. Very funny post.
    This quote taken from another thread but seems to fit this bill. Let me assure you, the ravensguard member recives 10x more **** than any pugger from his/her guildys!

I know a few people from Ravensguard who are really nice players.

Don't paint with such a wide brush.

RG runs hard and fast and if you are filling a PUG spot with a bunch of RG they will run at their pace.

I've had many a RG join a PUG as the only RG in group and play at a slower pace.

I've never seen ruthless booting from RG.
    (I've seen a few boots from them that I wouldn't have done but secretly was happy about )

But since their officers here claim they do boot with extreme-uh-ness I'll have to take their word on it.

Truthfully though, I think some RG are posting here facetiously just to get your goat.

If you don't like them then don't run with them.

There are a couple of guilds I won't run with. (although they seemed to have disappeared )

I find I'm able to avoid them silently and could care less if they culled their ranks of jerks or improved themselves.

Edit -

And also as the leader of a solo guild of one I feel no responsibility to police my members.
    Last edited by phillymiket; 08-07-2012 at 05:15 AM.
    BONGO FURY - Ghallanda - Thingfish - Wizard, Diuni - Ninja, Gheale - Angel, Dullknife - Tank, Noodlefish - Gimp, Jaquaby - Treacherous and other gimps I won't cop to.

Community Member

Edit -

And also as the leader of a solo guild of one I feel no responsibility to police my members.
    .[/QUOTE]

Interesting...There is many idioms in english match with our word.
    A mother with a large brood never has a peaceful day.

just swap some word
    mother-> tree
    large brood-> many branch
    peaceful day-> windless day
    Last edited by k0211312d; 08-07-2012 at 08:18 AM.

And many lulz were had by all.
    Gornin-F20, Snowleopard-M20(TR2), Locomotiv Breath-B20, Aqualung-FS20, Thickas a Brick-F17, WitchsPromis-Sorc20, Part of the Machine-Art20(TR1)
    No whining, unless you're serving really good cheese. Otherwise, put a cork in it.

If you have had a negative experience with a guild, and feel it would be productive to discuss it, the best way to do that is to get in touch with the guild leadership, not call out another guild on our forums. Calling out other guilds is prohibited.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12