Default U14 quest and the fastest way to them.

Does anyone either have maps with paths marked or good descriptions on how to get to the u14 quests as fast as possible.. I decided I was going to farm reclaiming the rift for that fancy trinket... It took me 30 minutes to get to the quest and 10 min to run it.. I won't be farming it again due to the time it takes to get there, specialy when your directionly challenged and get lost going to the bathroom..

So far every u14 quest is like chains of flames for me, I don't mind the quest but the walk out there kills me, I log in and if I'm on timer for ADQ I logoff...(that's a different story and a problem with raid loot..)
    Where am I and why am I in this hand basket.
    Main Server: Orien
    Main Toons: Gaarn lvl20 (4th life PM wizard) Broken on MyDDO | Jeran lvl20 (18 rang/1 monk/1 rog)

Community Member

The thing with Demonweb is, its the realm of chaos. The islands (so to speak) are always in the same location, but the bridges (webs) connecting them are random, either a connection is there or not - or more likely, there are several preconfigured maps and your instance is a random selection of one of them.

Nonetheless, I recommend spending the time on acquiring all the explorers, use the wiki map to find them all, so you dont lose the map anymore. Then, if you dont want to spend time running through the zone, you can jump off an island (deathward, undead form or warforged strongly recommended, you get neg-levelled) and it will teleport you to a random location in the web (you also lose SP and HP, but theres a shrine on each "quest" island). After a few jumps I think it will keep teleporting you to the same spot, but chances are you will get close to the desired quest before that (and your uncovered map will help you decide just how close you are).
    Con is not a dump stat, but reading comprehension is not a dump skill!

I dont have alts, just mules. Find me as Darivian on Thelanis.

Quote Originally Posted by good_ole_corwin View Post
    The thing with Demonweb is, its the realm of chaos. The islands (so to speak) are always in the same location, but the bridges (webs) connecting them are random, either a connection is there or not - or more likely, there are several preconfigured maps and your instance is a random selection of one of them.

Nonetheless, I recommend spending the time on acquiring all the explorers, use the wiki map to find them all, so you dont lose the map anymore. Then, if you dont want to spend time running through the zone, you can jump off an island (deathward, undead form or warforged strongly recommended, you get neg-levelled) and it will teleport you to a random location in the web (you also lose SP and HP, but theres a shrine on each "quest" island). After a few jumps I think it will keep teleporting you to the same spot, but chances are you will get close to the desired quest before that (and your uncovered map will help you decide just how close you are).
    Thank you for the reply guess I'll have to spend a night or three getting the explorer areas, something I almost never do in any wilderness... But if it keeps the map uncovered it might be worth it.
    Where am I and why am I in this hand basket.
    Main Server: Orien
    Main Toons: Gaarn lvl20 (4th life PM wizard) Broken on MyDDO | Jeran lvl20 (18 rang/1 monk/1 rog)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mwgarn View Post
    But if it keeps the map uncovered it might be worth it.
    Thats what all explorers now do, btw.
    Con is not a dump stat, but reading comprehension is not a dump skill!

I dont have alts, just mules. Find me as Darivian on Thelanis.