Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Brennie View Post
    As to OP - Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the unbound shards get a revamp in how many essences they cost? I would think this would put them head and shoulders above the bound shards for XP purposes now, no?
    All shards had their lesser essence requirements lowered, both bound and unbound.

Because unbound shards have a much lower % of their total essence costs on the lesser side, lowering the lesser requirements didn't help unbound nearly as much as bound.

Quick example:

Bound: 15/192 becomes 15/70 = 45% cheaper now
    Unbound: 45/192 becomes 45/70 = 29% cheaper now

Obviously the unbound is much higher level, but this principle will hold true for all recipes where the lesser essence cost was lowered.

Community Member

Default Shards of Potential

These shards are great for leveling. You can use +1 spirits instead of greater/lesser essences because the requirement is for a stack of "ingredients" that are the same. An hour of zerging the harbor can net you enough (25) to make a potential +6 on the bound side. Granted, it takes some grinding to make the larger ones, but when you're short on essences, this is a relatively cheap alternative for those just starting out.

You can level all three (arcane/divine/elemental) from the 20's into the high 40's using bound shards of potential. Unbound starts at 60 and can get you through a good chunk of the levels beyond that when you reach level 50.

Community Member

Hello everyone,

There was a website with 2 softwares dedicated to the efficient way to grind crafting exp :
    http://cannith-crafting.dyndns-web.com/

But for some reason this page seems dead for 1 or 2 days. Too bad, I found it really useful and time saving :/
    Does someone know what happened to this site ?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jexinator View Post
    Hello everyone,

There was a website with 2 softwares dedicated to the efficient way to grind crafting exp :
    http://cannith-crafting.dyndns-web.com/

But for some reason this page seems dead for 1 or 2 days. Too bad, I found it really useful and time saving :/
    Does someone know what happened to this site ?
    Appears to be working now

Excellent tips here, thx a lot to all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234