Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Did I read correctly above that this app lists unbound items?

So this is just missing buttons?

Will you be adding a GS section to this app?

BTW: great app!

New changes in the work:

Settings for crafting levels
    Bound & Unbound Crafting

-JJ

New versions submitted for Android and iPhone

Saved settings for crafting levels
    Unbound & Bound crafting
    Craft percentage chance and ML added to displays
    Updated / Corrected some recipes

-JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    New versions submitted for Android and iPhone

Saved settings for crafting levels
    Unbound & Bound crafting
    Craft percentage chance and ML added to displays
    Updated / Corrected some recipes

-JJ
    Thanks! How long estimated until we see the update in the App Store?
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    Thanks! How long estimated until we see the update in the App Store?
    Android version will go through today, the iPhone versions have been taking from 6-10 days to get approved (kind of silly for an update to take that long for Apple to review, but it is what it is I guess).

-JJ

iPhone update has been approved and is now available for download

-JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    iPhone update has been approved and is now available for download

-JJ
    Tested and passed! Nice!
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Thumbs up

thumbs up for this one.
    As soon I get home I will get it on my ipad.
    Wish there were more iniatives like this.
    (for example do AH and shopping on your phone)

Love the new version. Great job.

Alright, folks. I spent a chunk of time this weekend going through and updating my DB to include the effect descriptions for all of the prefix shards, suffix shards and runestones.

I'm currently trying to come up with a good way to display the details. I have it showing up on the Shard Detail screen you get after searching, but I *think* I want to include it on the select lists used for the crafting screen. Currently I have a new option in the settings tab for "Show Effect Descriptions" and it adjusts the list action so that when you select a shard you get this

That way people who don't want the extra click can just disable that option. I'm completely open to other ideas that people may have for a good way to present the information when you are planning out an item to craft

-JJ

Firstly, awesome utility…I use it about every day…keep up the good work.

Noticed an error on both the online and IPhone version.
    Flexible Attack +4 shard says, on both applications, that it can be applied to armor.
    This is not correct. Flexible +2 can but +4 cannot. I discovered this last night on live.

If this has been reported before sorry. If not please update at your convenience.

I will cross post this in both crafting planner threads…just in case. Once again, keep up the amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    Firstly, awesome utility…I use it about every day…keep up the good work.

Noticed an error on both the online and IPhone version.
    Flexible Attack +4 shard says, on both applications, that it can be applied to armor.
    This is not correct. Flexible +2 can but +4 cannot. I discovered this last night on live.

If this has been reported before sorry. If not please update at your convenience.

I will cross post this in both crafting planner threads…just in case. Once again, keep up the amazing work.
    Data is corrected on the web based version and will be updated in the mobile apps once I finish the changes to add in effect descriptions.

Thank you for the heads up!

-JJ

New version uploaded that adds in Effect and Runestone descriptions and fixes the allowed items for Flexible Attack +4. The Android version should be available within the hour...the iPhone version (as to be expected) will be 7 - 10 days.

Also, I've created a $0.99 "Pro" version of the cannith crafting app as well as the puzzle solver now. The pay version removes all of the banner ads.

As an added benefit for the Crafting app, the pay version currently contains logic that will let me do "over the air" updates of the crafting DB to provide a quicker turn around to recipe changes / fixes.

It's not an automatic push or anything like that, it will just prompt you at application launch if there is a new updated available and there is a "Check for Updates" button on the settings tab.

-JJ

Wow, really sorry -- I somehow left in a condition that could prevent a prefix / suffix from getting selected (in the Android version).

Just pushed an update to resolve that issue *sigh*

-JJ

First post updated with links to pro versions.

-JJ

I'm going to be updating these apps soon to update some of the crafting changes that have been made (augments, returners, metal handwraps, etc)

I'm also going to be cleaning up the UI using some new techniques I've learned for some of the corporate apps I've been having to create

Before I dive into this, I wanted to give the community a chance to chime in with any suggestions or ideas that you'd like to see included in the update.

Please provide me with any feedback you may have and I'll see about getting it incorporated into the new version

-JJ

Version 2.0 of the Android Cannith Crafting tools has been released to the Play store.

• Streamlined over the air update web service (both free and pro version)
    • Added in augment slots during crafting (Colorless, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green)
    • Added in Data Last Updated to settings screen (So you can see when the data was last changed in your app)

As always, please let me know if you have any issues with the application.

-JJ

Excellent! Is there a free version for android? I wouldn't mind to see advertisements if this tool is free... Fact is that unfortunately, I just don't want to give Google my personal credit card accounts, thus I can't buy this tool (less than a buck being less than lesser, a Paypal transaction would do). Fortunately I'm using 2 screens, so I can play the game on one screen while looking at the Web site tool's results on the other. Is the Web version as updated?

Quote Originally Posted by HawkFest View Post
    Excellent! Is there a free version for android? I wouldn't mind to see advertisements if this tool is free... Fact is that unfortunately, I just don't want to give Google my personal credit card accounts, thus I can't buy this tool (less than a buck being less than lesser, a Paypal transaction would do). Fortunately I'm using 2 screens, so I can play the game on one screen while looking at the Web site tool's results on the other. Is the Web version as updated?
    The web version is using the same source data and is, to the best of my knowledge, fully updated right now.

There is a free version available -- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...annithcrafting

-JJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123