Exclamation DnD University! Helping New Player Growth on the Thelanis Server!

Hi, Do you Like to help Others in the Time of Need? Do You Sometimes Feel That You need help? Or Are You Looking For people To group With, Chat, and have Fun?

-- DnD University is looking For New Players Anxious To Learn the game!

-- We also Also Looking For Players Who want to Organize Daily Quest Runs, and Eventually raids in the Longrun, The Born leaders! Officers, We Want You!

-- Recruiters!! We want Numbers so Everyone Always has Someone To Group With!

---- Required Level To Join You Say? Level 1. Thats Right! ----
    ---- Required Level To Be an Officer? Level 5. Gotta Know! ----

---- Website Almost Complete! Take a Look! ----
    http://advcompsol.wix.com/dnd-university

Send an In-game mail to Adanx, Thelanis Server and I will respond to you promptly!

We have been running groups of 2-5 the last couple days, Reached level 10 as a guild(Airship Coming Soon!), and have grown to over 15 members in our 3 days of existance, usually 5+ on at a time atleast. We would really like any players on Thelanis Server looking for a guild to give us a try! Fun group of people, Some experienced and some new, But everyone is welcome. Thanks for reading

I have a guild of friends from real life, but if you want a friendly teaching assistant, please look me up...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Over 30+ Members and Guild is about to hit level 14, Running quests as groups when we can daily, Lots of conversation and new faces joining daily! If on Thelanis and looking for a guild, Check us out, Contact me via mail in game or send a /tell and say Hi

Now Almost lvl 22, We have an Airship up for Buffs, Website mostly done, Over 100+ members! Usually average of 5+ people on at a time. Average Level is 4-9. Some above and Below that as well. Everyone is Welcome, Along with Friends and Alts! Contact Adanx, Devonic, Kayaon, or Albanus In game