Default Universal Spellpower (Sora Kell Set)

Hey,

im playing many FvSs. And due to the many stats they need i often use the Sora Kell Set to get 6ish Stats +DMG/2Hit and Spell Power. Before the Expansion the Spellpower worked just fine with Heal and BB (the most important Spells for me..).

Now, after the Patch, i have list with spellpower in my charactersheet. And i dont understand why i dont have the minimum of 40 (what the Kell Set gives as "Universal") for all spell types.
    I have 0 Force Power. That sucks a little..

Hope someone can explain it to me.

R.

This bug is fixed internally on our development build, and the fix will go live with Update 15.

Same goes for all non-functioning Spell Power set bonii.

Ok, didnt noticed that this is a known bug.

Thanks for the answer.

R.
    Last edited by Reglad; 07-26-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    This bug is fixed internally on our development build, and the fix will go live with Update 15.

When is U15?
    Ghallanda
    Volver life 3 lvl 18 sorc /// Adept life 3 lvl 2mnk/16pal /// Vindicate life 5 lvl 19pal/1ftr - 5 Epic /// Eternal life 2 lvl 10 rgr

Community Member

The same seems to be true for the Angel of Vengeance prestige enhancement. It is supposed to boost fire, physical, or untyped damage but only fire shows up in the spell power list. Didn't get to test it yet, but I would think blade barrier, which is boosted by force damage enhancements should be affected by the enhancement line, but force remains at 0.

Pirate hats with Potency do not give the full 52 bonus...instead giving only 32.
    Chelos - TRing multiclassing support
    One of the top scorers of the 2011 and 2012 PAX EAST challenge and winner of 2 Lifetime memberships to DDO.
    "S" of Team BAS (2011)

"fixed in u15" seems to be the answer to everything. You really have high hopes for that update, can't wait to see how that pans out.

It's starting to sound like Update 15 should be renamed as "Update 14, patches 3 through 17".
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Entelech View Post
    It's starting to sound like Update 15 should be renamed as "Update 14, patches 3 through 17".
    I would aggree. Lets hope thier quality improvement does not follow the downward trend that their past updates have been following. Seems all they do is break things now instead of puting out quality (low bug) updates. Give em a lightsaber and its opening month of SWtor all over again.....every....single...update.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Entelech View Post
    Or what we have now should be considered U14, and the patch which fixes all the major broken things would be U14.1.

Certainly what we got on 25 June would be considered a Beta build. More than a month in and still some very big broken things yet to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post

Ah, now THAT is good news! Well, mostly... I was just starting to think that I could live without the +2 hit and damage from the set on my Arti and branch out into more weird and wonderful gear, but if the set spellpower bonus is going to start working properly I'll stick with it.
    Crime in multi-storey car parks: it's wrong on so many levels.